Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5733&start_row=1

spelling

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: FireLight Sent: 7/9/2014 3:16:05 PM

Can anyone tell 'me' with clarity why RastafarI tend to use different spellings such as 'fi' 'dem' 'dat' ect? And what is the difference between 'I' and 'me'? With respect and love, thanks

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 7/9/2014 3:49:01 PM

Me is a selfish, greedy pronoun and destroys the natural balance
When one says I it is not just referring that person but the irits that dwell within all of us and the spiritual connection INI have with the most high
Rasta says InI instead of me and you because it shows an equality between ones and ones
Even the phonetics of InI is less segregating,
me and you could never be one,only the same can be the same

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/9/2014 5:28:16 PM

Jamaican culture in an old time dialectical response to a history from its entry on babylon map, thru some of the harshest conditions of slavery recorded by man.

You have to overstand that English and all European languages are primitive, limited, beta 1.0 simple languages. No spiritual essence. No use of the right hemisphere of the brain, no expression of emotion even in the phonetics. Africans weren't used to this. The people who first invented language decided to upgrade a little. Every European word and tongue is a curse word

Rastafari live

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 7/10/2014 7:39:56 PM

What is all this tearing down of all European language based on?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/10/2014 9:19:01 PM

It's a downgraded language. After thousands of years of indigenous language development. And it was given onto we by the most illegitimate of ways, with every word is a reminder onto I. Give thanks for patois and any other black created switch from the slaveamsters dialect.

Peter Tosh had a famous speech about his distaste for the Queens English

Messenger: Prophet John Sent: 7/11/2014 3:55:58 AM

InI don't hate many things but I HATE the queen and her english. That doesn't mean that HIM didn't speak it though (as do I).
InI cultures (all of them) are stolen by babylon and then we are told speak babylonian (english) or else die. Not a nice way to "introduce" a language.
Personally, and this is JUST personally, I enjoy spoken patois, however find it near impossible to read when typed online.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/11/2014 6:20:30 AM

^^Thats true & I find it interesting that even His Majesty didn't favour English. Of all the European languages he preferred French and would often have his speeches translated from French rather than deliver them in English.

Dr Ra Un Nefer Amen in his book the Mdu Ntr Vol 1/2. Goes into detail about the left and right hemispheres of the brain. LEFT = for analytical thingking and reasoning. 1+1=2 sort of thing. Most of the language centres in the brain today are in the LEFT side of the brain. RIGHT = creativity, emotion, intuition etc. European language has no / minimal use of this side of the brain. African, Indigenous and Ancient languages have much more involvement of the right side of the brain. Especially the Koi-san.
I didn't make this stuff up

http://www.cosmic-mindreach.com/Language_3Races.html

We were downgraded.

Bless Up

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/11/2014 1:03:18 PM

It's said Khoikhoi and San languages are d most ancient and most complex phonetically of all languages with 48 click and 47 non click consonant sounds and up to 40 vowel sounds! Say Hawaiian is least phonetic!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/11/2014 1:51:38 PM

And im sure i read the mdu ntr alone had over 2000 characters.

Re: the reason European languages shall forever be a curse onto the ears of African peoples. Also the meaning and significance of Ethiopia to black people:

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/11/2014 2:38:15 PM

....."and These Countries Are Forced to Give Up 86% of Their Resources in "Taxes for the Benefits of Slavery"... They All Have to Live Off Just 14% of Their Income and When We Are Told About Africa's Suffering We Are NEVER Told About That... Just About How Black Politicians Steal and How Africans Can't Manage Their Resources."

http://www.siliconafrica.com/france-colonial-tax/

blogs.mediapart.fr/blog/jecmaus/300114/franceafrique-14-african-countries-forced-france-pay-colonial-tax-benefits-slavery-and-colonization

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I