Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5726&start_row=1

SLAVERY

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 6:19:47 AM

This is beginning to annoy. I see many people see the transatlantic chattel slavery as no different to the slavery whe happened anywhere else. By this logics we were all slaves at one point. There is no significance to any one over the other.

White people who think this way. Please name any other form of chattel slavery which involved 100-200million people lasting for 400 years? The removal of culture, language and history? The transatlantic slave trade has been documented in history as the worst crime ever to occur to humanity. Ones can't skip over this.

And the continuing harm is real, some of unno best learn:

POST TRAUMATIC SLAVE SYNDROME 2014

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 6:27:10 AM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 6:28:27 AM

Dr Clarke

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/7/2014 1:08:02 PM

Dats d attitude to Ifrican peoples d world over. Nothing compares to d enslavement of Africans and dis everybody been enslaved is false.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 1:31:44 PM

Right. I think we may soon need a new word for whe happen to we because Slavery just doesn't cut it. Slavery was 1 of the crimes. But it wasnt ongu slavery,

Slavery + Kidnapp + Rape + Pedophilia + Multiple murder & attempted Genocide + Mutilation + DeHUMANISATION (through actual Laws); of MILLIONs; is the charge we putting forth. It wasn't 'slavery' we went through if thats how people want to see it

Now who gone tell me everyone been through that? Who claiming that outside of Africans?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 7/7/2014 2:33:07 PM

Holy Marcus I, Selassie I, JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 3:13:42 PM

Marcus talking about the baggawire niggers that sold him out. The I cant possibly be making some kind of correlation to the brethren in here? More for the PTSS sufferers.

But marcus loved black people and knew what the enemy was

Im hyper vigilant so I see between the lines in here. That whole picture is sus..... Fiyah

Messenger: Prophet John Sent: 7/7/2014 3:38:04 PM

I'll give you the truth you DON'T want to hear. I appear physically to resemble a "white" man, yet I am also of Native American decent. Now you ask to name any other chatel slavery which killed millions of people and I now remind you of the COMPLETE genocide of the Native Americans where there culture was stolen, languages, and history so much so that you can NOT find a pure blooded Native American. I can find pure blooded Africans but not Native Americans. Native Americans went through EVERYTHING the Africans went through because BOTH are Africans and BOTH suffered persecution as described in Deuteronomy. BOTH are the worst crimes to occur in humanity and BOTH share the same story. Same perpetrators and same slavery.

Does that answer your question of ANY other form of slavery?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 3:40:02 PM

Native Americans went through EVERYTHING the Africans went through

LIE!!!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 3:41:32 PM

You lost your last names?
You lost all family ties?
You dont still live on the land?

What happened to the native black people here before columbus? You think it was you one?

Wagonists

But you right you may be more African than you think!

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I