Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5724&start_row=11

honour thy parents when they don't honour you?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 5:55:41 AM

^^^ why Yah brethren? If you not satisfied with Jah why not El? El shaddai? El elyon? Adonai? YahWEH? for example why the I choose Yah?
I don't even think that was the first used or most mentioned.

(A living example of why the bible thread was needed if you remember the fire is the purification)

Haile

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 12:31:52 PM

Been addressed in another thread

Messenger: Prophet John Sent: 7/7/2014 3:23:06 PM

Maybe you could clarify for me. Do you mean burn the bible as in purify the religious beliefs falsely attached to the bible or do you literally mean burn the bible it's the downpressors tool for slavery?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/7/2014 9:37:47 PM

^I would say both. In d order u said it. It's not his only tool tho but one a um.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/8/2014 7:49:47 PM

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/22/2014 2:23:04 AM

About the origional question here. I see I shareuod honor I parents, I incestors, great and greatest grandparents, fore parents, yes Abraham and Jacob too, Shem Ham and Japhet and all who have gotten INI here, honor the honorable of them, respect to the ancient ones, I parents parents parents so wise befor the Babylon, ye remember when we were kings and queens.....the parents who was free from Babylon, because InI inherent from all our parents , the greatest of our ancestors and the ONE of the beginning, the ancient of days.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I