Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5723&start_row=1

Truth

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/30/2014 7:33:12 AM

One year dat term deh bukoo but is ones truth always a reality?
Is there a difference in truth and reality?
Truth, faith, belief and reality?
I was listening to Bro Phil Valentine he was addressing someone and made mention of this truth vs reality. Is ones truth a deffinate reality?

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 6/30/2014 12:04:01 PM

Ones truth,faith or belief is not necessarily reality.But reality is the truth.

This is why RasTafarI say: "Religion is personal;the state is for all."

The state is reality and the truth for everyone.No matter what they choose to believe or see as truth it can never change.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/30/2014 1:00:47 PM

Say if ones 'truth' is not reality, is it 'true'? Or is it just a 'belief'? Or jus 'faith' in supm hopin or wantin to b 'truth'?

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 6/30/2014 1:50:40 PM

If ones truth is not reality,then it's not true except to the deceived person who thinks it's truth.For example,if ones 'truth' is that 1+1=3,that is not reality and therefore not truth.But it's a false belief or rather a delusion.

There is also a big difference between believing and knowing.

InI must know and not believe.
Good over evil is truth and reality.

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/1/2014 10:57:50 PM

---------
Say if ones 'truth' is not reality, is it 'true'? Or is it just a 'belief'? Or jus 'faith' in supm hopin or wantin to b 'truth'?
---------

Yes I, ones truth is always reality because truth is truth, but sometimes people mistake illusion for truth. If it is illusion, it is not ones truth, even if they or others believe it is.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/2/2014 11:52:45 PM

Bless-sings and love Itinually I&I!
Well said Ras Nate... I agree, there is but ONE truth - but people have seen that truth in different ways and used different words to describe the ideas of truth. This difference in terminology has led to extreme confusion, but over all there is only one ultimate reality.
And that reality is JAH RASTAFARI.
Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/9/2014 11:28:23 PM

The heart that see's is the truth , our eye of consciousness is truth, the witness is truth, but all that is seen is illusions, for the observer remains forever but observed passes away, the seer is forever but the seen comes and goes, who sees the seer sees Selassie I in self and in all.

For the ultimate truth is eternal always same never changing like Christ, while there are temporary truths always changing .

Love is I only truth and reality, JAH is only reality , JAH is only truth.
The way, the truth the life is Christ.

Haile Selassie
Jah Love

Them who has love exists and who don't have love is nothing, living with JAH love is reality, but to live without love one is living deluded with vision not of love but illusions.

" True love that now exits, is the love I cant resist. "
-Bob Marley

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/16/2014 11:51:31 PM

being in Babylon is being in THE MATRIX
Although its all illusions, or as the India/ Vedic / eastern knowledge calls Maya, the illusiary nature if existence, where nothing as it appears, there is a spirit behind all matter, like the evil spirited snake in the garden of paradise or Judas the apostal of Christ.
Wolves in wheels clothing, ya best friend can be your worste enemy.
Haile Selassie I come to remove all deceit by opening the people's spiritual eye, so the blind can see.
The point I'm getting at is Babylon is not truth, our soul in Zion with Jah love is truth, INI is truth.
But as a dream can effect our body and mind state after dream is over and we wake up back to reality ...
So the soul is effected by thus illusion of the world the flesh and the devil( impure though forms) the soul is true.....Babylon is illusion
Just as video game is fake untrue illusion but has real consequences upon the real childs mind body and soul.....
So I must see last and through all darkness into the light, bayond and past all illusion right to the real, thr one love, one heart, , the soul, haile selassie I in INI

According to www.thethruthabiutthematrix.com
The1st matrix was written by black woman in America, the others are hollywoods story...... From the 1st movie can tell she know truth, the matrix is Babylon we trying , fighting to liberate from, Zion is where true livity is, the repartriation, and to show others who are ready how to leave also.
The agents in matrix are babyoon baldheads, the oppressor , keeping peoples in the matrix and going after all who liberate the people, assassinations how long we they kill our prophets, Rastafari stop bullets like neo in the matrix, aint no bullets stop us now, we neither beg nor we don't bow, neither can be bought nor sold( our true spiritual body/ soul) we all defend the right JAH JAH children must unite for life is worth much more then gold.

Zion is real, promised land is truth, eternal life with Jah is ina good place. Irie.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/17/2014 12:27:59 AM

True wordsoundpower King Jesse. Misgana and love Itinually.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/17/2014 4:26:14 AM

You can just tell by how it was written. Terminator too...

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/22/inside-the-billion-dollar-matrix-lawsuit-one-of-the-internets-most-pervasive-hoaxes/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Third-Eye-Sophia-Stewart/dp/0978539648

This website provides similarities from the Matrix and Babylon. But questions whether Morpheus was good/bad seeing as his ship was named Nebuchadnezzar!

http://www.thematrix101.com/contrib/keej_mmbabg.pdf

GL Ras Jesse.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I