Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5723&start_row=11

Truth

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 7/18/2014 4:05:54 AM

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Just like in The Matrix, we may too be living in a simulation generated by an all powerful computer, according to research

If you believe The Matrix franchise, what we think is our everyday life is in fact a simulation generated by an all-powerful computer.

However this idea may not simply be science fiction and 'cosmic rays' could reveal that we are indeed living in a simulated universe.

According to Discover magazine, physicists can offer us the ability to test whether we live in our own virtual Matrix, by studying radiation from space.

Cosmic rays are the fastest particles that exist and originate in far-flung galaxies. They always arrive at Earth

with a specific maximum energy of 10 20

electron volts.

If there is a specific maximum energy for particles then this gives rise to the idea that energy levels are defined, specific and constrained by an outside force.

Thus, according to the research, if the energy levels of particles could be simulated, so too could the rest of the universe.

The 'cosmic ray test' was developed by Silas Beane, a nuclear physicist at the University of Washington and involves scientists building up a simulation of space using a lattice or grid.

They calculated that the energy of particles within the simulation is related to the distance between the points of the lattice and that the smaller the lattice size, the greater the energy that the particles can have.

There have been many efforts to discover the truth about the universe and simulated reality.

In 2003 philosopher Nick Bostrom put forward the idea that we may live in a computer simulation run by our descendants but it was Beane and his colleagues who suggested that a more concrete test of the simulation hypothesis should be carried out.

Last year Beane told of his plans to recreate a simulated reality using mathematical models known as the lattice QCD approach.

If we do indeed live in a simulated universe akin to The Matrix, Beane has a warning.

He told the magazine that the 'simulators' who control our universe may well be simulations themselves; a 'dream within a dream' type effect which could render the entire scientific study meaningless.

He said: "If we’re indeed a simulation, then that would be a logical possibility, that what we’re measuring aren’t really the laws of nature, they’re some sort of attempt at some sort of artificial law that the simulators have come up with".

For the full article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10451983/Do-we-live-in-the-Matrix-Scientists-believe-they-may-have-answered-the-question.html

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/18/2014 6:56:18 AM

I have a lil cousin who was sayn something like dis a few years ago when he was a senior in high school, he into creating video games and said the way our eyes see is how games are.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/18/2014 6:56:42 AM

I have a lil cousin who was sayn something like dis a few years ago when he was a senior in high school, he into creating video games and said the way our eyes see is how games are.

Messenger: Sister Sent: 7/18/2014 12:05:35 PM

..and thats the pinnacle of western educated scientists. The universe might or might not be real or simulated. Im sure it cost billions to work that out. Sounds like a bad acid trip.

Reality is constructed and can be re-created, people live in various shades of it. Truth is truth - there are iniversal and ultimate truths that are unchanged and unchanging, but people also have their own 'truths' that apply to them subjectively.

Jah guide

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/18/2014 12:23:56 PM

^right it all depends what paradigm your in. Whats real and truth for someone may not be the same for someone else. Each person has their on path to take. You may think 1+1=2 until you reason with a metaphysician

Good reasonin Sister

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/18/2014 12:32:53 PM

To I d only truth is wat one perceives or accepts as truth. For every socalled truth and d information to back that truth there is counter info available. Now some may have certain motives behind what's released as info but dat didn't just start it's also with ancient sources. There may b one Iniversal truth but which truth is dat? As of now all don't accept a Iniversal truth not even within different movements. One must b careful even with physical things dats seen and felt when accepting truths. Things get twisted when beliefs become truths then one get blinded and limited.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/19/2014 6:38:36 AM

One thing I know, the LOVE and WORD of JAH is TRUTH , because JAH IS TRUTH

Rastafari is true, got to be true to Iya self, true to the King , true to the Queen, to be true to the livity JAH has blessed and graced INI with, receiving that livity, through obedience and love. True Sons and Daughtas of the Most High will, in this place now and allways got to love JAH with all ones heart mind body and soul, and love one another as INI. Thats Truth. INI, ONE PERFECT INITY.

B-LEESSIONS

Haile Selassie I
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/19/2014 7:15:40 AM

And one thing I know of the matrix is , fake, illusions. Pretense. People hypocritical. Not being themselves is fake, better to be failure at being yourself(that's more true) then to suffer and being someone else(fake), Babylon is full of traps, deceit, stand firm in thy roots, and beware, got to be saved, INI know what needs to be saved, kept, regenerated, redeemed.....

" to be nobody but my self in a world trying its best night and day to make you everybody else , means to fight the hardest battle and which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting."

Know I place in the wholeness , a part, a divine purpose.
It's up to all of us to find our place in the wholenss of the one.
Know thyself.be not confirmed to the world/Babylon , but he transformed by the renovation of your mind by Jah Rastafari, Haile Selassie I

Truth is a conviction of the heart taking I beyond beleife into knowing. It's not of mind but of spirit, words have hard time describing the truth, like the Buddha said, it must be realized by ones self.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I