Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5722&start_row=1

self Iducation

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 6/27/2014 1:30:59 PM

Greetings Idren, may the Most High bless

In the past recent while of InI trod toward the grace of His Majesty InI have found much trial and much challenge brought on by those caught in the midst of confusion, some with harbors resentment towards InI for reasons misoverstood due to the ones inability to comprehend the intentions and message of InI, let me say this quick explanation only at best touches upon my Ixperiances with outside oppressions (I'm sure the I can relate with words trouble to portray) and that this explanation is only set to best capture a bit of ground for the I to overstand where InI is coming from. with all of this I have not flinched, I have not swayed and I have not fallen away from any solid ground I share with Jah, it took these troubles to strengthen InI and lately it seems even more will come in turn.

InI a youth, I'm usually seen inferior and threatened when my reason prevails against ignorance and negativity, I'm surrounded by the blind and the slaved to babylon and am constantly at the destructive decisions of their dark and harmful paths. But InI retaliate for Iself, InI a rock, grounded firm in the way and reasonings of the almighty, never in InI life have I found such a vibration as is when InI am now aware of I with Jah. my hopes and my dreams only seek to express and emulate this, to fully embody the livity as a child of Jah and a carrier of InI righteousness. yet I am fought by family, for what I try to stray them from is their only demise in their inability to see or to even humor my humble words, as they only seek to better all. they try to drug me, call me names and insult my practices only to say they are trying to help, InI do not budge.

InI have self Iducated since my finding of my true self, I have a very rooted intellect and a very developed earthly consciousness, I'm quick to show the error of Babylon and it's ways but my words are never truly heeded, I'm only forced into my position. In this past year InI have truly grown, and with this I wish to live in my own dependence with Jah by my side, but at every turn and every decision I'm met with immediate retaliation and a lust to only conform me to the ways that are destroying them, but of course they'll never listen to my truth and my want to help them out of their chains.

but I greatly digress and apologize to the I, InI have finally put out for a personal curriculum for InI to follow as I try to break these bonds of western miseducation, InI am forced into this institution and am fought at every word I speak against it, but InI could go on for days about this CONviction.

InI foraged many resources and have come up with many great texts and opportunities for InI to better my knowledge of RasTafari and my embedded overstandings of truth, if the I has any pieces they have taken great appreciation in InI would surely be blessed to be made aware of such works

Any topics brought up would be appreciated immensely as well, InI would look forward to any discussion/ reasoning on the power of education c: much thanks and bless up Idren

Let Jah be praised

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/27/2014 1:43:36 PM

Livin in a world full of conformist.

Still, you have Rasta who can self educate AND still go inna jewniversity and all get doctorate and PhD on the very topic of Rastafari. Hail up them brethen and sistren. On the other hand, you have Rasta who never finish school, never took a exam, some can't read and can't write. Yet still, them FULL of education and knowledge to share. Not everything a man can learn in a book, not everything a man can learn through experience.

Hail up ras Levite. SelaSSSSSSSie I know

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 6/27/2014 2:00:32 PM

Absolutely brethren couldn't agree more, the troubles I'm mostly finding deals in the lack of knowledge I'm retaining from outside opposition, that InI see and InI feel what is right and would should be brought out to show and grow from this wisdom, true Ixperienced and narrow Iditations, what I seek but am pulled away from, my hopes are that the I can shed some light on how InI can vast in Rasta resource here in babylon while I'm still held a captive to harmful means, that you've touched on I thank you Idren

Blessed love Selassie I be with you

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/27/2014 4:03:06 PM

Blessed Idren, LIVE UP, the I truly is a lion and I&I blessed to KNOW this. Iwombman really relate to the I's experience with family and the lack of overstanding from outsiders who watch this transformation as I&I grow in RasTafarI. I&I family also tried to pressure I to take medisins also at one point a few years ago.
Stand tall Iyah, the adversaries will have to accept the I Ithority eventually.
Am I overstanding the I correctly - that I&I are looking for resources for self-Iducation? As in book and author suggestions?
What kinda of specific subject is the I looking for?
Blessed love and guidance I&I.
HAILE SELASSIE I.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/27/2014 4:12:30 PM

Stand Firm Rasta. If the I is looking for books to read, InI have a massive TRUTH-brary, not LIE-brary. If the I can let InI know what type of Iducation the I is looking for Iman may be able to make a few recommendations. That is if InI have books on the topic.

Live UP Iya
Selassie I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/28/2014 5:00:41 PM

Know that your on a path that others dare not step onto and that many have not even reached the bridge you have crossed over. So one must love one from a distance, mentally and spiritually and even physically if necessary. For harmony and synergy is the right thing to centralize in, organized means seperating things with their like, and having those components together. Rastafari is Ancient Order, this is what must be restored. When all our values and principalities are in order with in, where the spiritual order is restored to the minds thoughts and bodies vibes......

I find JAH knows his children through obedience. When alone we must be strong and our weakness can show alot more then compared to when in community surround all the time by like mindedness and support and inspirational harmony..
Alone, we are going against a current that will strength our swim to the top , the source upstream, where things are lure and clean in heart and mind , body and soul.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/28/2014 5:17:04 PM

Romans 12:2

And be not conformed to this world:
but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God

Jah Rastafari

. There is a road, not a thoughtless way, but of conscious, a inner voice navigating and the world, the flesh and the devil will do all it can to be loud so you can't hear the inner voice of Jah spirit in you, yes the kingdom if heaven is within and the earth is outside if us and our bodies are the bridge and ladder and to live from within out is the way if righteousness, for the soulution is within , deep beyond the flesh and worthoughts

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/28/2014 5:17:04 PM

but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God

Jah Rastafari

. There is a road, not a thoughtless way, but of conscious, a inner voice navigating and the world, the flesh and the devil will do all it can to be loud so you can't hear the inner voice of Jah spirit in you, yes the kingdom if heaven is within and the earth is outside if us and our bodies are the bridge and ladder and to live from within out is the way if righteousness, for the soulution is within , deep beyond the flesh and worthoughts

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/28/2014 5:19:11 PM

Jah Rastafari

. There is a road, not a thoughtless way, but of conscious, a inner voice navigating and the world, the flesh and the devil will do all it can to be loud so you can't hear the inner voice of Jah spirit in you, yes the kingdom if heaven is within and the earth is outside if us and our bodies are the bridge and ladder and to live from within out is the way if righteousness, for the soulution is within , beyond the mind and body beyond the soul to where all receive their light and life, is the spritual, the source, to be rooted in Jah is what's important

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/28/2014 5:24:58 PM

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I