Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5722&start_row=11

self Iducation

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/28/2014 5:28:28 PM

Romans 12:2

And be not conformed to this world:
but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God

Jah Rastafari

. There is a road, not a thoughtless way, but of conscious, a inner voice navigating and the world, the flesh and the devil will do all it can to be loud so you can't hear the inner voice of Jah spirit in you, yes the kingdom if heaven is 8within and the earth is outside if us and our bodies are the bridge and ladder and to live from within out is the way if righteousness, for the soulution is within , beyond the mind and body beyond the soul to where all receive their light and life, is the spiritual, the source, to be rooted in Jah at all times in all situations is what's important , for Jah is the ruler, and what moves people is not always Jah but the world Babylon, the flesh and the devil...

Jah prepares us for great Adversary step by step, if we do our part fully , alone do all we can, allies will unite for a common goal,
What's not worth losing old ways for is not worth living for. What's not worth quitting everything else for is not worth working for.

We know our adversary is little compared to what King Selassie faced and overcame.
Look to him for victory, for living in Rastafari the enemy is allready defeated .

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 6/30/2014 7:59:38 AM

Much love Idren these words surely bring and surface a lot of appreciated and desired confidence in InI trod towards brighter vibrations and the true beauties in the renewing powers of Jah and love one in all. Blessed Jesse much respect to the I, scripture holds the righteous word for all to see give thanks for the readings friend. To Jah child and Ras Nazir such love and positive assurance, the I are for I va InI people such thanks for the efforts in my pursuits. Overall I'm very open to any literature found enlightening to the I, InI sure bright words to such righteous children would be as such to InI and I'd foriva cherish what is shared. For my own personal studies though I've lately been attempting to find some good and stable Introduction to the blessed amharic tongue, InI realize there is much to learn from but to show even a few recommendations if the I could do so would be greatly brought to heart and surely studied. Also if the I has any texts on the Incients and of predates in Ithiopia before colonization InI would give much thanks, InI have lately been iditating over the Kebra and Fetha Nagast and InI have discovered such overstanding even in the most minimal of readings on my part, these texts I give much praise and give much thanks for my ability to study. Other than these areas InI am greatly connected to my goals in agriculture, it's InI goal to travel hopefully soon out of the confusion and roughs of North America to the open arms of the East to sustain not only InI but mostly to those hungry, those sick and those in need, aid in the building up of a united Africa and of a connected region to hopefully bless others with the care and love of Jah through the best InI can channel, so any eastern agricultural information would be a blessing along with perhaps any foraged remedies of the regions of Eastern Africa, of course with any herbs InI could personally cultivate if this information is available for recommendation. Anything along these lines an anything in between to be recommended would be immediately researched and InI would be blessed to have. If these subjects may be too foreign to the I InI would be more than happy to research still any subjects brought up, the I truly gifts.

Blessed be to the I and blessed be with the I
Thanks and praise to his majesty Selassie I JAH
Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I