Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5712&start_row=1

RastafarI Yard "Doctrine"

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/15/2014 11:54:43 AM

Greetings all in the name of the most I.
As many of you know I am working to get a RastafarI Yard started in my locale. But the thing is though by babylon law I have to have a doctrine with at least 10 points. Now normally I would not care about all of this BUT there are MANY benefits that come along with being considered a church. One being religious freedom reformation act, which will help out if I and members were to go to court for Herb possession. Another being that it will be harder for soldiers of babylon to get a search warrant and/or seize I property as it is a church. It will give a place of worship that is legitimate in the eyes of babylon, that way we can't get in trouble for nyabinghi sessions. And way too many other reasons to list here.

I am coming to the I's for this, seeing as Rastafari has no set teachings or doctrine, per se, can the I's give input in order to help InI get this doctrine wrote up? Any and all input would be greatly IpreciaLOVED. If this is what I have to do to "appease" the vampire and help protect the Rasta around I, then it is what it is.

I am not asking for anyone to make a doctrine for I. I am just asking what the Iya's see as the 10 most important tenets of RastafarI. The hard part is that Iveryone sights Iverything different so the doctrine would have to be loosely worded as to allow others to make their own decisions. Any input would be great. You don't have to list 10 just list what you feel should be included and as I start consolidating it I will post it. Then when we come to what we can all agree on that is what I will go with.

Misgana for the sUPport. InI look forward to the I's replies.

Selassie I

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 6/15/2014 4:23:11 PM

I would think first and foremost would be the recognition of HIM's Ivinity.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/15/2014 4:41:08 PM

Yes I. That is for sure. Ras Raza sent InI his thoughts on this topic through Facebook. Here is what they are. Feel free to add or change as one see's fit, seen?

1. Haile Selassie is the Almighty HIMself.
2. Empress Menen is the perfect example for Women.
3. Ital food is the most healthy food that InI eat.
4. Ital GanJAH Herbs are InI sacrament, medicine and slogan.
5. Ital locks are InI Natural crown How It should Be.
6. The Ible is not necessary but is very useful and Irie for giving Ise.
7. Babylon is InI enemy and the Wicked I's are falling and burning.
8. Ibyssinia is the holy land of HIM which is InI focus Itinually and Initiately
9. Marcus Garvey, Leonard Howell, Archibald Dunkley, Joseph Hibbert are a few of the "founding fathers" if this movement.

I also had one Rasta tell I to look at the doctrine in the Holy Piby. As I haven't read the HP in its entirety yet does anyone know what they are or where they are located in the book? I have seen the Commandments listed in it, is that the same thing? What about taking somethings out of the Promise Key?

Misgana Iya Path Walker for the input. InI look forward to other replies aswell.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2014 5:59:02 PM

Number 9: Dem more than jus founding figures rasta. Garvey a second in command to Selassie, a Christ in his own right

10. Africa for the africans at home and abroad. Repatriation and reparations is a must

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/15/2014 6:22:21 PM

Seen King Garvey's Africa. IpreciaLOVE the input. How should I or how would you reword #9? I think 10 is a good one to add. What about those of us that liberate instead of repatriate? How did all the rest of them look?

About Marcus Garvey, I am going to use a biblical metaphor, I would say he is to RastafarI what John the Baptist is to Christianity. By saying Selassie I is to RastafarI what Jesus is to Christianity. Does that make sense? Would you agree with that?

Any one else got more they think should be added or changed? Bless UP

Selassie I

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/15/2014 9:22:19 PM

Bless up the works of I hands JAH Ras Tafari.
Most High guide and Itect the I's in this organIzation.
In the effort to keep the Iversation open, I&I will repost the text I&I sent yesterday about those first 8...
Seen Iyah, they look good for the most part to Iwombman. I would make the following changes:
3. Ital livity is optimal for I&I health, including the eating of natural plant foods and the abstinence of toxic chemicals.
4. Ital GanJAH Herbs are InI sacrament, medicine and slogan. - I do not overstand why the word slogan is included here. How is ganja a slogan?
5. One should be free to wear the hair in any way one chooses, especially in its natural dreadlocked state, which is I&I natural crown.
6. The Ible is not necessary but is very useful and Irie for giving Ise.
7. Babylon is the downpressor of I&I, but I&I chant Itinually for the inevitable fall of wickedness.
8. Itiopia/Ifrica is the birthplace of all humanity, the hola land of Iration, which is to be honored by all.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/15/2014 9:37:01 PM

I&I also do not think it is necessary, or fair, to mention the bible, and not any other spiritual texts. But still, what Iman said about it, I agree with.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/15/2014 11:15:33 PM

# 1 LOVE SELASSIE INI

Love, serve, work for Jah INI SELASSIE I,with all ones heart mind body and soul.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/16/2014 7:55:56 AM

Seen JAH Child, InI no overstand why "slogan" is in there either. Maybe Ras Raza will join in and Isplain why he felt that needed to be added.

As for the books, Queen is absolutely right. InI will not be using just an Ible. There will be MANY different types of Bibles. There will also be Tanahk, Holy Piby, Kebra Nagast, HIM words, Marcus Garvey words, Promise Key. And MANY MANY others of which InI have not listed here because it would go on and on. BUT in the truth of a reasoning session Inything that comes up on an Idren or Istren mind will be a topic of discussion. NO PULPIT PREACHING!!! Iveryone is equal and has an equal say aswell as having their turn to talk.

Misgana for the input from Iveryone thus far. May JAH bless InInI to keep it going.

Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/16/2014 11:11:34 AM

unno forget about KING EMMANUEL, InI Saviour and Redeemer.

Blessed Love.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I