Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5707&start_row=1

How the I's see this?

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/10/2014 10:36:33 AM

The Nyahbinghi Incient council on Facebook released this article today. InI could see it as true, seeing as Africa is the cradle of life and beginning of civilization. Just figured InI would post this and see what the Idem got to say about it. Many wise Lions here. Good to hear their Ipinion.

The skeletal remains from Southern China are predominately African... The people of that era practiced single burials which is an African ritual... In northern China Blacks founded many civilizations. The three major empires of China were the Xia Dynasty (2205-1766 BC), Shang Yin Dynasty (1700-1050 BC) and the Zhou Dynasty... The Zhou dynasty was the first dynasty founded by the Mongoloid people in China called Hua (Who-aa). The founders of Xia and Shang came from the Fertile African Crescent by way of Iran. Chinese civilization began along the Yellow River... By 3500 BC Blacks in China were raising silkworms and making silk... The culture hero Huangu Du is a
direct link of Africa.

His name was
pronounced in old Chinese Yuhai Huandu or "Ntu Nah Kintu." He arrived in China from the west in 2282 BC and settled along the banks of the Loh River in Shanxi...This transliteration of Huandgu, to Ntu Nah Kintu is interesting because Kintu is a common clan name among the Mandi& Bantu speakers. The Africans or Blacks that founded civilization in China were often called Li Min "black headed people" by the Zhou dynasts... This term has affinity to the Sumero-Akkadian term Sag- Gig-Ga (black headed people)... Taiwan's aboriginal clan China was occupied predominately by Blacks from West Asia to China. Blacks were forced from East and Southeast Asia by the expansion of the Thai, Annamite, Bak and Hua Mongoloids. Blacks ruled China until around 1000-700 BC. Blacks of China were known in historical literature by many names... The East Indians and Mongoloid groups had other names like Dara, Yneh-chih, Yaksha, Suka, K'un-lun, Lushana and Seythians...

Bless UP for JAH live and HIM goodness Idureth for Iver

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/10/2014 10:54:39 AM

Chinese are the descendants of African peoples (probably San tribes) just as everybody else

Give thanks for the share

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/China_2.htm

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/10/2014 11:00:31 AM

Misgana for the link. It goes into a lot more detail.

Blessed LOVE to all
Selassie I

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/10/2014 12:07:53 PM

Out of Africa is a theory not a fact some findings suggest mans ancestors were from Asia and findings in Lybia are a lot older than Ethiopia and Lake Chad. So to its theory but strongly rooted. Chinese may b descended from San or Khoikhoi or some ancient similar group I can see dat and I think recent DNA say so were there people already there when these Africans arrived to intermix with cuz they there are extreme differences in the groups with hair and head shape being real noticeable. Anyone ever heard of the "AETA" people of the Phillippines or d "JAWARA" of India?

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I