Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5697&start_row=1

HELL

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 6/1/2014 4:10:33 PM

Greetings in the Almighty Abba JAH RasTafarI.

I recently read an article that sais the word hell is written nowhere in the Bible.The real word means grave wich is sheol.

There is no hell in the Bible

And it's not only the article.I have always had a problem with the hell threat.Yahshua said JAH is love.Love cannot put HIS child in eternal fire.It just doesn't make sense to I.Probably just another tool of the sunday ginnal to frighten people and make them accept a fake Christ...

What are the Iyas views concerning hell?

Ises I
Give thanks for life
RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/1/2014 4:19:42 PM

No devil/satan in there either

or heaven in the sky

or concept that 'Jesus knows everything'.... Luke 2:52

Good post.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 6/1/2014 5:09:28 PM

Yes I the hell I and I enemy talk about is nothing more than an illusion. The hell I and I people talk about is real. This hell I and I speak about is ofcourse the babywrong.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/1/2014 5:42:33 PM

No afterlife in the Torah, no Savior/Redeemer (Deut 30:11-15)(Deut 24:16),no adding to or taking away of the words of the Torah! Biblically Torah is d root, ANYTHING different from Torah teachings is an addition or subtraction!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/1/2014 6:10:14 PM

For I, I sight HELL'enistic as as a "State/place of existing" NOT an existing Place/state

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/1/2014 6:22:05 PM

Misgana Ras Nate for this article. It is long but VERY interesting. It has some good points. I have always thought that this "hell" place was made up to CONtrol dumb-masses.

Bless UP
Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/1/2014 7:50:47 PM

When I have come across the word hell in the Bible, it seems too refer to being underground, so basically a grave. And when a person dies, it doesn't speak about an afterlife right after death. In the future, when judgment day comes, the Bible says that all will be brought to judgement, both the living and the dead, and those that are acceptable will live again, and wicked will burn in fire.

I always thought it was strange that Christians believe in heaven or hell immediately after death when the Bible speaks of something different. Christians seem to have a lot of beliefs that have nothing to do with the Bible.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 6/1/2014 8:50:10 PM

Yes I Christians are not the only kind of People who deal with that great Ark I. Many Muslims also come with certain convictions and beliefs that has nothing to do with the Qu'ran or the Hadith.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/1/2014 9:15:32 PM

Heaven in the SKY where God, angels and the spirits live...

Hell UNDERNEATH where the devil acts as lord of the underworld a son of the god in the sky.....

sounds very, very Greek to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hades

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 6/1/2014 9:35:43 PM

Now the I mentioned that.. That sounds pretty Greek to Iman as well.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I