Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5696&start_row=1

Singing for Duppies

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/1/2014 5:21:54 AM

I was watching a Bob Marley documentary and Bunney Wailer seh dem went to sing for di duppies dem at midnite to cast away the fear of performing pon stage.

Does this really work?
Anyone with an Idea???

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/1/2014 12:26:40 PM

Peter Tosh would say the only way to clear out evil spirit or duppy is by cussing badword on dem....... 'Move ur Bumbo.....'

Have you seen the DVD Stepping Razor? He tells a story where the evil spirits had taken control of his body to the point where he couldnt move until the above method worked for him and free'd him from whatever state he was in.

It's a good watch....

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v275009T5mhtM6x?h1=Peter.Tosh.-.Stepping.Razor.Red.X

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/1/2014 12:51:22 PM

Yes Bredren Garvey's Africa, Elder Tosh say Jamaica poli-trick-ians made that word outlawed because it is so powerful. And will clear away the evil spirits.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 6/1/2014 1:31:38 PM

Yes I great words Idren Garvey's Africa Iman will watch Stepping Razor soon.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/1/2014 2:07:49 PM

Yes Iyahs, the Old folk used to tell I similar thing to what Tosh say and for similar experience what they say a 'witch is riding you'. Sometime a reversal tho wit sayn righteous things to evil spirits but I had it happen To I several times and try it both ways and after several repetitions it wud work.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 6/1/2014 2:17:49 PM

Blessed Love Bredren.

Give thanks for the intererting post GA.

Iman also heard from someone who was hunted by succubus that he tried laughing at them and they departed.Demons and duppies can't stand to be taken lightly.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 6/1/2014 8:55:24 PM

Interesting Iyah..

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/1/2014 9:11:22 PM

Not watched this in a while time to sight it again ..... SteppIN Razor

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/2/2014 7:09:24 AM

Does one have to rebuke them or sing for them???

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/2/2014 7:24:11 AM

When it happm to I, I wud cuss em out, if look like dat ain workin den would speak Upfull words and vice versa speakin UPfull first den da cuss out!

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I