Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5694&start_row=31

Babylon?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/6/2014 5:34:09 AM

To the Root.
The root of David is Christ. Sittin on The Throne. Ruling and Reigning, none can escape the judgment in these times.

The Egyptian knowledge wisdom iverstanding, where did it cone from? came from the mountains, the source of the Nile. The Ethiopians.
And the Creator the first man and God who is Black and created all things. Out if Black Christ the Root came all things, like Sun's born out of space darkness, Christ is the light of Jah, Rastafari is the Root. The Beginning , The End Alpha and Omega.

Jah want to hand the bread of life right to us directly to get the whole serving fresh from The Hand if The Allmighty... books and preachers and religion give us crumbs.....

So they're good as they give us a taste of the divine one Jah , they can motivate us to be with the Root and source,and connected always in all things established , always drinking from the spring of JAH SPIRIT

I GIVE THANKS AND praISES INI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/6/2014 8:26:46 AM

^^Your post highlighted something for me...............With Christ declaring himself the Root of David, wouldn't it be more correct to state David is the root of Christ? Christ CARRIES the root of David but he cannot BE the root..... The root of David would be Black Jesse...The Ephraimites....and the Tribe of Joseph (following traditional paternal geneology; 'Judah' comes from the maternal)

How can offspring be the root?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 6/6/2014 9:28:34 AM

A good question.

I've been asking the same question with no answers everytime I heard about that title.

The only meaning I could think of as a possibility is that Christ is the Irator in flesh,meaning He was there before all things were made so He is the root of all things.And He comes through the linage of King David in the flesh.

So that could be the meaning of the words "I am the root and offspring of David"...

I would still love to hear any other explanation or meaning if ones have it or find it.

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/6/2014 10:16:17 AM

The "Source of the Nile" would be much further south around Lake Victoria Kenya, BuGanda, Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro (Mtn of the Moon)? Or even further into Burundi and Rwanda. In dem times when they spoke of "Ethiopians" (burnt faces) it was more of the Dinka Sudanic type people of really dark skin not necessarily those of the modern country Ethiopia tho some were there. Also Africans from all over had hands in Kemet not jus d Nile Valley People. Roots travels far and deep in ALL directions! Kemet left a whole heap a knowledge for InI to sight up and see where other got theirs from even they mention Kemet in they stories of goin to n from there, the roots of Kemet vast inscription haven't pop yet so as for now Kemet d "known" root of d teachments but some discorveries in Southern Africa may add own to our knowledge of d roots!

Keep a ForWord!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/6/2014 12:01:32 PM

^Yes King I sight it as all the same. These boundaries and idea of continents/countries having boundaries a late European thing..... South/Central Africa is the heart.

Modern 'Ethiopia' of today does still hold traces of founding the knowledge of Kemet place like NABTA PLAYA and thing. The Idrin VoodooRuuts a rightly point out that its not JUST what is now called Ethiopia..... ones shouldn't have tunnel vision for Africa

I man sight the foundation of Kemet is Subsaharan Africa..... and left it deh! Any one a dem could be and is we ancestor!

Jah rules and reigns

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/6/2014 6:52:04 PM

"How can offspring be the root?"

Good point GA

JOHN 15
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

REVELATION 22
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/6/2014 10:40:28 PM

One of the messages I get from both the story of Adam and Eve eating the fruit and the story of the tower of Babel is that when people imagine they are God but live like men, it leads to destruction, both outwards and within.

Sometimes when a person comes to Learn that people were created to be God, they imagine they are God when they are far from that. Even people who are much Higher in the Heights Iverstand that they have so much Higher to go to be God.

The problem when people do this is that they slow or stop the continued rising of the Irits, because they mistakenly think they are higher than they are, and don't put their focus on Rising Higher. Also, when people are far from God and imagine they are God, they get arrogant (which would not happen if they are God) and lean too much on their own misunderstanding, and that leads them to wickedness and destruction.

The fruit of knowledge of good and evil was there for them to eat, but it was not yet time for that. If they trusted Haile Selassie I, they would have been patient and Learned what they needed to do to Rise their Irits and be God, then they would have known what was the right time to eat of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/25/2014 1:40:50 AM

"Knowledge paves the way to love, and love in its turn fosters understanding, and leads one along the path of great common achievements"

"Our Lord Jesus Christ says: "What is a man profited if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" or "what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" Why did the effort of those who tried to build the Tower of Babel come to nothing? Was it not because they tried to live apart from their Creator, and because, vaunting themselves in their wisdom, they tried to build a tower whose top was to reach unto heaven and thus make a name for themselves? It is our conviction that all the activities of the children of men which are not guided by the Spirit and counsel of God will bear no lasting fruit; they will not be acceptable in the sight of the Lord and will therefore come to nought as the Tower of Babel came to nought"

- Haile Selassie I

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/25/2014 2:15:58 AM

G.A the I said

^^Your post highlighted something
for me...............With Christ declaring
himself the Root of David, wouldn't it
be more correct to state David is the
root of Christ? Christ CARRIES the root
of David but he cannot BE the root.....
The root of David would be Black
Jesse...The Ephraimites....and the
Tribe of Joseph (following traditional
paternal geneology; 'Judah' comes
from the maternal)
How can offspring be the root?

Dats why the elders say greater David greater Son,meaning He was there b4 David yet He is the son of David

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/25/2014 4:28:40 AM

And Ras Tafari is Desendent of Christ Menelek Soloman and David, but WAS in the beginning....and still is
King Alpha King of Now . King of Forever.
One Blood. INI. I.N.R.I.
http://youtu.be/mnIl1kiShfY

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I