Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5693&start_row=11

Original weed vs mix crossed weed

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/1/2014 3:02:10 AM

I agree with Nazir hybridisation is natural therefore hybreeds plants are safe to use. I seh dis becah crossbreeding of plants does heppen in de wild without de influence of man. It is wrong fo ones to generalise dat hybreeds have less nutrients than original breeds. I n I know dat sometimes crossbreeding does result in an offspring dat has got more nutrients than its parents, hoewever de opposit result sometimes. All I n I need to burn is geneticaly modified plants not natural crossbreeds

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 6/1/2014 1:36:11 PM

Yes I ofcourse natural hybridisation exists not only with any herb but also with flowers, vegetables and fruits. Just keep it as Ital as possible Inywhere, seen.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/1/2014 2:39:05 PM

Yes Idrin blackhearted one. I am only saying NATURAL hybrids and ARTIFICIAL hybrids are different.

Theres a good book on this: "Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany" by R. Clarke.

Burn artificial as much as possible.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/1/2014 3:01:49 PM

Irie book recommendation Kingman GA. InI second that. And add Cannabis Breeders Book by Greg Green aswell.

Live, Laugh, Learn
Selassie I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/3/2014 11:07:50 PM

Every natural variety of cannabis has a different ratio of nutrition just as food....
The perfect balance of mind and minerals is important in the human body, all is chemistyry, from melatonin to vitamin a to zinc, everything works together, in a synergy If you take a large dose of a If you take a large dose of a mineral, it will compete with other mineral, it will compete with other minerals to reduce their minerals to reduce their absorption. The mineral most absorption. The mineral most often taken in large amounts is often taken in large amounts is calcium calcium : The dose is usually : The dose is usually several hundred of milligrams, several hundred of milligrams, compared to doses of just a few compared to doses of just a few milligrams or even microgram milligrams or even microgram amounts (1,000 micrograms = 1 amounts (1,000 micrograms = 1 milligram) of most other milligram) of most other minerals. So if you take a calcium minerals. So if you take a calcium supplement, take it at a different supplement, take it at a different time of day than other mineral time of day than other mineral supplements or a multivitamin/supplements or a multivitamin/multimineral supplement. Doses multimineral supplement. Doses of of magnesium magnesium can also be can also be relatively large and should, relatively large and should, ideally, be taken apart from other ideally, be taken apart from other minerals. If you take high doses minerals. If you take high doses of of zinc zinc long-term, be aware that it long-term, be aware that it can cause copper deficiency, so can cause copper deficiency, so you may need to supplement with you may need to supplement with copper as well. copper as well. Some vitamins can actually Some vitamins can actually enhance the absorption of other enhance the absorption of other nutrients. nutrients. Vitamin C Vitamin C , for example, , for example, can enhance can enhance iron iron absorption from absorption from supplements and plant foods. supplements and plant foods. The fat-soluble vitamins ( The fat-soluble vitamins ( A A , , D D , , E E , , and and K K ) are likely to be better ) are likely to be better absorbed if taken with a meal that absorbed if taken with a meal that contains fats. In fact, one study contains fats. In fact, one study found that taking found that taking vitamin D vitamin D with with dinner rather than breakfast dinner rather than breakfast increased blood levels of vitamin increased blood levels of vitamin D by about 50%. D by about 50%. Taking certain supplements with Taking certain supplements with food can reduce gastrointestinal food can reduce gastrointestinal side-effects. For example, taking side-effects. For example, taking magnesium magnesium with food can reduce with food can reduce the occurrence of diarrhea, and the occurrence of diarrhea, and taking taking iron iron with food can reduce with food can reduce the chance of stomach upset. the chance of stomach upset. Be aware that vitamins and Be aware that vitamins and minerals can also affect the minerals can also affect the absorption and effectiveness of absorption and effectiveness of medications ...........
That's right its all chemistry, and let INI not forget love is the most healthy super
potient thing for chemistry of Christ.

If our herb or food is very yin and we are yang it brings balance.....if one is yang one should smoke and eat yin...........yin and yang of iration....balance is in Jah

Give thanks for all the blessing Jah Rasstafari Haile Selassie I has made through the hands of man

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/4/2014 11:14:24 PM

Garveys Africa,

What does artificial hybrid mean?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/5/2014 2:57:04 AM

Generally, human interruption of natural selection by trying to force the outcome of two lines of genetics that would not have otherwise beej in contact with each other. Mankind has done this since creation

Examples

- forced breeding during slavery of the stronger and bigger but also less disruptive slaves
In farming.... search on google what an original seeded wild banana looks like for an example. This is why some health freaks burn even hybrid fruit
In ganja generations and generations forced to breed under artificial conditions for the purpose of Commerce ignoring the natural processes and potential side effect

An example from people who can better explain:

"Like natural selection, artificial selection acts by allowing differential reproductive success to individuals with different genetically determined traits in order to increase the frequency of desirable traits in the population. However, unlike naturally selected traits, artificially selected traits do not necessarily convey greater fitness. Instead, artificially selected traits are based on what the person breeding the plants and animals desires. These traits, which can range from longer cobs in corn plants to a particular coat color in dogs, are selected for by allowing only individuals that possess the trait to reproduce, while those that lack the trait are prevented from reproducing.
Because it lacks the control of fitness needing to increase fitness, artificial selection can cause problem traits to predominate in a species. For example, Dobermans are a breed of dog that has been bred for a certain appearance. In the process of selecting for this appearance, a genetic defect has increased in frequency in the population. This defect causes narcolepsy, a condition that causes these dogs to uncontrollably fall into deep sleep. Clearly, this condition does not increase the animal's fitness and would be strongly selected against by natural selection. However, since these animals have been subjected to artificial rather than natural selection for generations, the defect has spread in the population."

Some more links (minus the spaces):

m.sparknotes.com/biology/evolution/ naturalselection/section3.rhtml

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/ PMC3352370/

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/5/2014 3:29:01 AM

Ganja has changed alot over the past 2-3 decades.... holistically speaking, not always for the best

Rasta love natural over artificial / gmo Monsanto herb eveytime

Knowing the fukkery that has taken place....this is why many many dread dont burn 'skunk' which has been proven to be more closely linked with things like mental health and psychosis
www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/config.pl?md=read;id=106013

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/6/2014 9:50:53 PM

Seen

Messenger: covenant_nazarite Sent: 6/10/2014 12:16:46 AM

Blessed Love and RASpect in the name of Holy Emmanual I!!!

Just know where the herbs come from. Iman smoke herbs that are grown naturally outside, although they are crossed with other strains for more potency and other genetic traits of appeal they are grown organically so Iman can't Phathom how crossing of strains is Babylonian for that process is a mightyful and natural work of Jah seen? That same process happens to other plants as well. Interesting topic! Peace and Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I