Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5690&start_row=11

Does anybody know what this is?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: dcraigy Sent: 5/30/2014 5:35:29 PM

No offence guys, but I've once again concluded from critiquing Ninjits, that it's just another bag of bull.

What I experienced was not anything that the ninjitsu guys explain, rather more philosophy and misery.

However, keep answers coming.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/30/2014 5:42:37 PM

Yes king GA.

We are discussing two different positions here...

LIVE UP

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/30/2014 9:22:11 PM

Blessed love Iyahs. Give thanks for the Iducation and reasoning.
I&I would like to suggest that the name of the hand symbol is less important than the position itself, not only of the fingers and hands but of the whole body.
That is to say, every various position of the body will manipulate energy to conduct a certain way. When I&I use "sun warrior" yoga pose, whether the pose is called by this name or another, the whole body alignment conducts Iritual strength and majestic Ises.

When I&I stand fully erect with all energy centers aligned, the energy is focused. Energy can be harnessed further by breathing very deeply from the belly and focusing eyes powerfully in the intended direction of energy (reminds I of this scripture from Revelation 19:12: "His eyes are like a flame of fire...").
I&I see that HIM "hand symbol" does in fact show intersecting triangles, but the power of the position may be more than the shape of the hands. The feet, spine, breath, etc. can all be used in conjunction to focus the energy. To I this looks and feels like one is focusing the energy up through the energy centers, down the arms, and out in the radiation of that hand shape. The shape may be significant in the ways that Kabbalists have outlined, or maybe the shape is significant because it sends the energy in all directions, making One into a powerful radiator tower.
It makes sense that the hand position Iman Iriginally asked about would be used in Reiki because the energy is being directed by the healer's fingers toward the patient.
Iwombman have a tendency to provoke "episodes" - revelations, trace states, call it what ever works - in the "extended mountain" pose...

...similar to how Iman describe, electrified feeling, very hot... It can be alarming to feel but if I&I persist, more than electric feeling may start to happen... Visions, astral projections, etc.
So regardless of names and organized religious practices, to Iwombman the point is that the body is a collection of energy which communicates with the energies all around the body, and the body's energy flow can be manipulated in many ways especially by breathing and positioning the physical parts intentionally.
Iman may be gifted as a healer if the energy flow is so automatic for Iman when holding that hand position. Bless up the works of I&I hands, and may every effort benefit the KingItes of the Most I JAH.
Inity and positivity I&I!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/30/2014 11:02:45 PM

I have only known it to be the Trinity when Haile Selassie put his hands like that.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/31/2014 4:28:56 AM

Give thanks for all the Reasoning. Give thanks for the I post honourable JAH Child. Heart of Love.

AMAN & AMAN, 1 HAILE SELASSIE I & KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH IS THE HIGHEST HEIGHTS.

dcraigy: what you (the I) experience is a touch of the Mystical Powers of the Most High, Selassie I , JAH , Rastafari

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/31/2014 7:26:33 AM

Very well put JAH Child. That make sense to I. It no matter what it is called, is a rose by any other name still not smell as sweet? JAH give the powers. That is also why in Ivery picture of His Imperial Majesty, He is always standing in such a powerful position aswell. Could be like the Queen was sighting up about the alignment of the body that let's the power flow through. And InInI all know how powerful HIM is.

Bless Up
Selassie I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/31/2014 9:15:16 AM

Yes bless, allign with the divine one, Jah, represent Jah , shine Jahs light,
Yes got to be open to the power of Jah Rastafari trying to move through INI people.
See remove all blockages of energy, can't have tension, and the antenia needs to be hooked up, hair acts as a antennia , receiving subtle endgy unseen to eyes , as well as our bones are also antennas..... Hair like roots tapping into the firmament abouve. Ethiopians streech forth hands to Zion, receive the broadcasting network of Jah Rastafari,
And not only receiving a message , but sending them out too.....receiving lights, and shining light of Haile Selassie , conducting and dispersing, the energy, power strength, the light of life , truth and love, receiving and emitting positive vibrations...the power that shaped creation, conducting , being one with, the most high Jah Rastafari

Heart must be light and open not heavy like stone for the courage, the conquering lion to enter, head must be open not closed to be enlightened and receive the. their crown, be cool and calm, find peaceful calm within...no fear , anger or lust can be in the bones blocking the flow of divine grace.

Keep head, up look ahead, flames are n the eyes of the lions whi eyes are set on Zion, burning all that Babylon in the way, yes walk tall Idren , as Kings and Queens appointed by Jah Rastafari's calling

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/31/2014 9:26:21 AM

How much electricity to power health of a human bodie?

Human cells can start to change (mutate) when their frequency drops below 62MHz. 58 MHz is the frequency of your body when you have a cold or the flu. When candida is present within your body, you vibrate at a frequency of 55MHz. 52 MHz is the frequency of a body with Epstein-Barr virus present. 42 MHz is the frequency of a body wherein cancer can appear. When the death process begins - the frequency has been measured at 20 MHz.

Effects of Outside Influences on Body Frequency

The study of frequencies raises an important question – how do the frequencies of substances found in our environment affect our personal frequency? Based on his studies, researcher Nikola Tesla said that, if we could eliminate certain outside frequencies that interfered in our bodies, we would have greater resistance toward disease.

Pathogens have a low frequency. Pollutants - both particulate and radiation (EMF) - lower a healthy frequency. Processed and canned food having a frequency of zero can greatly diminish a person's own frequency.

Even thoughts and feelings have a vibratory quality that forms a measurable frequency. A negative mental state can lower a person's frequency by 10-12 MHz.

Likewise, a substance or influencing factor - such as thoughts, emotions, and frequency devices - in our internal and external environments can also serve to raise our frequencies. For example, a positive mental attitude, prayer or meditation can raise it by 10-15 MHz.

A substance with a higher frequency can raise a lower frequency due to the principle of entrainment - the tendency for two oscillating bodies to lock into phase so that they vibrate in harmony. This principle is key to understanding the effect essential oils can have on our personal electromagnetic frequency.

However, different types of frequencies can have a chaotic or a harmonizing effect on our own systems. When something vibrates at many dissonant frequencies, it produces “chaotic or incoherent frequencies.” (David Stewart, The Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple).

For example, all of the electrical devices in your home – lamps, television, radio, phone, microwave – emit electromagnetic vibrational frequencies that are incoherent and chaotic. Their effect is to fracture the human electrical field.

By contrast, Dr. Rife’s frequency generator and most naturally occurring substances –including essential oils – have coherent frequencies that resonate harmoniously with the electrical field of the human body

The human body vibrating within its normal vibratory range between 62 and 68 MHz is considered in a state of health. But energy disturbances in the subtle bodies will actually precede the appearance of disease and illness in the physical body.

The normally harmonious coherent frequencies of the body easily go out of “tune” when a person experiences physical or emotional stress. A blockage of the flow of life energy – characterized by inflammation, irritation and illness – can result. When the human frequency range drops below the norm of 62 megahertz, this is when abnormal processes can begin to develop.

When disease and illness are present, they may manifest as chemical imbalances. But underlying this is an electromagnetic imbalance that has altered the specific vibrational frequencies of molecules, cells, tissues and organs within the body.

Properly “retuning” the body to its original frequency brings it into balance and restores its natural harmonic resonance – illness either doesn’t manifest or is resolved.

Dr. Richard Gerber MD, author of Vibrational Medicine, tells us that one of the best ways we can change dysfunctional patterns in our energy bodies is to administer therapeutic doses of “frequency-specific subtle energy in the form of vibrational medicines.”

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/31/2014 9:41:39 AM

Now to conduct more energy and not fry from the lightning kundalini.
The power of Jah in a hymN bodies? Only the fittest
The nerves must be protected Nd tuned, by ital livity, the mind and body must be prepared for the power of Jah, too much power a post will short circuit and fry.
A 100 w light bulb will not push out 700 watts coming through it. Audio Speakers blow this way.....

So is the human bodie, who receive the great spirit? Who's will re dive the most high power? Bodies that are built and fed to welcome Jah, through Ital livity , that is. vitalizing, the nerves are built quality not cheap, so can hold higher energy and frequencies and be much more positive! Ital is vital

Meditation and yoga and prayer is also part if the construction of the mind body soul temple......
After construction.......function......observe , participate, good over evil
Jah Rastafari!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/31/2014 2:35:00 PM

Yes I Ras Jesse P. True word sound power I brother.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I