Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5690&start_row=1

Does anybody know what this is?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: dcraigy Sent: 5/30/2014 1:51:43 PM

Sometime ago, I help my hand in that position, without any prior knowledge of what I was doing, and sharp electricity began flowing through my protunding fingers. Does anyone know what it is?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/30/2014 2:27:35 PM

I have seen a Ras hold that hand position before.And the mudra H.I.M. hold on many pictures and wich InI hold is similar,only the thumbs are facing upward.Anyway I don't know the meaning of this one,but the one that is common amongst InI is the practicus mudra wich represent strength.

JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/30/2014 2:39:02 PM

Thats not the position. His majesty formed a trinity. Incient tradition

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/30/2014 3:03:19 PM

There are many different views on what His Majesty hands sign means.Trinity,Salutation,peace or Practicus.If you google "Practicus hand sign" you will get videos and articles about His Majesty.Still,I don't think anyone knows for certain what it means,coz maybe His Majesty never said anything about it.But yes I the I is right the trinity does seem to be the most likely.Give thanks for correction Iya.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/30/2014 3:35:22 PM

That hand symbol is called Chu. It is the first kanji of nine levels of kanji. It is very powerful and is of eastern philosophical origin. It is used in Taoism, Bushido, Ninjitsu. When InI get to I computer I will post more. This should at the minimum give the I a frame of reference to start to learn more, if the I so wants too. It has nothing to do with the practicus kaballah.

Bless UP
Selassie I

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/30/2014 3:43:00 PM

Here is a VERY BASIC site about what InI am sighting pon. Bear in mind InI am still on phone, so apologies for not going deeper into this.

http://www.heartlights.org/manual10.html

Blessed LOVE
Selassie I

Messenger: dcraigy Sent: 5/30/2014 4:10:40 PM

Thanks Ras Nasier for your reply, as it's very useful in identifying the hand position.

Whilst I'm still unsure if what I experienced is related to Reiki Kanji.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/30/2014 4:16:15 PM

Well Iya it goes way deeper then reiki. It is just one of the reiki techniques. The best explanation the I may find will probably come from narrowing the search to Taoism and ninjitsu. As this symbol is the "Earth" symbol. Which in ninjitsu it is used to harness the earth elements and electro magnetism. That is why I suggest looking further into it from a ninjitsu stand point vs a reiki stand point.

Bless UP
Selassie I

Messenger: dcraigy Sent: 5/30/2014 4:28:30 PM

Cheers again Ras Nazir. Before searching on this site I looked into ninjitsu nine levels of power, and found it as the first hand position "Rin", as shown in the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEg2WxaVwS0

The electromagnetic thing you're speaking of is very interesting, as that relates to what I felt. I'll continue digging.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/30/2014 5:28:46 PM

I still think its a trinity. The same double trinity or triangle used to represent the star of David. A hand symbol of the David star and power of the trinity. A hebrew israelite thing by way of religion and ancestry of his majesty

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I