Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5685&start_row=1

Dread-talk

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: despicable.vulcan Sent: 5/27/2014 12:40:47 AM

Can Someone Help Me Out With Dreadtalk ? Jah Bless !

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/27/2014 10:40:07 AM

Yes I it is called I-yaric. There is a Wikipedia that has a few examples of some words and their meanings. The way that InI sight one "learns" it is through a Inection with the Most I. It is essentially about taking the negative CONnotations out of the language. RastafarI no deal in negativity RastafarI deal in love and positivity, seen? Check out dat wikipedia it will at least help the I get some form of OVERstanding.

Bless UP for JAH live

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/27/2014 2:46:38 PM

Friend, I&I do not wish to call one by this name "despicable", but still much RASpect Vulcan. Vulcan beloved in Iwombman sIght, not despicable.
One should look to the threads entitled "Lyaric" that I&I have reasoned up on recently, or "I and I? Help?" a thread from Ones reasoning a while ago. If one has trouble finding the threads, one can search the words at the top of the page, or just search iyaric.
The LIARIC is a misnomer, but still that is the name of the recent thread.
I&I would not call it dread-talk either, maybe Ras-talk if anything. I&I are dread and terrible in this time, but still I&I have UPfull speech. Seen Vulcan?
Blessed love! Guidance.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/27/2014 3:09:40 PM

Very good Insight Queen. Blessed LOVE to ALL. InI sight that the "despicable" is not the "best" of names. InI sent the I to this sight from FB. The I is VERY new to this trod and as the I's know this trod is for Iver Iduring. Blessed LOVE to all.

On a side note InI sent Queen an Email last night. :)

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/27/2014 3:58:22 PM

Misgana I Ras NazIr.
Welcome to the forum Brother (Vulcan is a man, yes?) it is a bless-sing to come together in reasoning and love with I&I.
Most High guide and protect.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/27/2014 4:46:51 PM

I don't know wich vulcan the I mean but Fyah BUN the Roman god.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/27/2014 4:55:09 PM

Ras Nate, much love, please elaborate on the Roman god? I&I thought Vulcan was a Star Trek thing, but I&I do not know much about that series.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/27/2014 4:57:35 PM

That is Ironic that Iya Ras Nate said Fyah burn the Roman god Vulcan, seeing as vulcan was the "god" of fire and volcanoes. InI just thought that was funny and it made InI chuckle.

Please Idren bear this in mind, the I Vulcan friended I on FB and was asking for guidance, as the I is VERY new to this trod. Can we PLEASE overlook the name and show what RastafarI is all about, LOVE and INITY. We should welcome new bredren with open arms full of a loving heart. Iman am sure that the I meant no ill-will when choosing him name.

He came here looking for guidance not malice, if we Itinue to act in this way then how does one expect them new people looking for guidance to feel welcome? Let us show LOVE and INTIY while over looking the name. Iven though I Igree that that was not the best choice of names, but it all boils down to what is in the I's heart and not what the I is called. And obviously JAH RastafarI is in the I's heart as he seek out guidance from InI. So let us offer the guidance and wisdom that InI KNOW all the I's have.

Blessed LOVE Iya's
The goodness of JAH JAH Idureth for Iver

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/27/2014 5:25:33 PM

Seen Iyah! Blessed love to the Kings, Most High welcome the I Vulcan.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/27/2014 6:09:38 PM

Yes Idren Ras Nazir.

I Iverstand the I's point.And I certainly didn't mean to show no malice to the new Idren.Still,I have good reasons to BUN this roman god wich is claimed to be the god of fyah.RasTafarI is InI only King and God and he is also the only God of Fyah.This is why InI are called by HIS name,becoz InI are RasTafarI...So it was not concerning the Idren but the roman "god" only.

BLESSED ITES

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I