Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5684&start_row=1

Credit???

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/24/2014 4:08:08 PM

How does d I dem sight credit, havin good credit score, buying homes or vehicles thru credit or anything else thru d credit system?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/24/2014 5:09:55 PM

Credit card pros and cons

BLESSED

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/24/2014 5:31:06 PM

Babylon shitstem. Burn Rockerfeller and JP Morgan. Making the beast richer.

Unless you must.... food haffi eat same way

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/24/2014 5:49:44 PM

Well said GA.
Bless up I&I.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/24/2014 6:37:18 PM

I ain mean in d card way more like, gettin a loan fa say 15,000 for a car to pay off in 5 years or much more to buy a house for 15 year mortgage. Can help one get supm otherwise mite b reachable but prolly supm not really need anyway but I see it as a way off keepin ones trapped to d shitstem and can b real stressful jus tryna keep those possessions. Yes GA burn em

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/25/2014 6:37:30 AM

Seen king.It was foolish of Iman to percieve it that way.

BLESS UP

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 5/25/2014 7:30:10 AM

Well Iman personally say that the I have to be sure that the I wants the property and that the I is willing to pay babylon over time. If so first sight if the I have enough income to pay each time the I have to pay. Good Ites with the I works and trod.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/25/2014 11:03:41 AM

Blessed love Kings and Queen,
I&I truly see the use of building credit and engaging in the credit system. It does make certain things easier, and in many cases it may seemingly be the only option. However, one still must keep in mind the involvement of babylon in the whole affair, and remember that as long as that route is the one I&I trod, the I life will always include babylon to some extent. Know that the translation of the word "mortgage" is literally "death grip".
Guidance in all Iwombman and Iman choices. Onward forward out of babylon I beloved Idren.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/26/2014 2:13:34 AM

This is the actual meaning of the root of the word mortgage

mort gaige, lit. "dead pledge" (replaced in modern Fr. by hypothèque), from mort "dead" + gage "pledge;" so called because the deal dies either when the debt is paid or when payment fails (and the property is taken away)

In general, people have to make sure they spend what they can afford, or debt will grow and grow and you will come into big problems. I personally would rather spend money on a mortgage, then continue to pay rent all my life without gaining anything. Eventually, I will no longer need to pay mortgage, but rent never stops. There will still be monthly cost, but not nearly as much as rent. Also, if I need to borrow money to start a business or for a car or something else, I can get more because I have a house that is partially paid off, and that has increased in price over the years. Whereas rent only gives a person the ability to borrow less because it is a monthly expense.

For credit cards, they can be useful for delaying payment (but paying during the grace period before interest is charged) and everyday use for getting the points that may be offered(again, as long as it is paid within the grace period). If a person uses credit cards and can get a credit account, be sure to do that. I never let credit stay on a credit card, if I can't afford to pay it within the grace period, I use my credit account to pay the regular credit card, because credit accounts charge considerably lower interest. Another note, if your credit account has a credit card that can be used, it is actually better to not use it and use a regular credit card instead. Then transfer it to the credit account before the grace period ends. This way, you don't pay interest during the grace period and if your credit card has points, you get that as well.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/26/2014 8:41:26 PM

Most High love King, give thanks for the correction and elaboration.
Iman give great advice for living in and navigating the credit system. Still, Iwombman point remains, as long as I&I are in the credit system, babylon is NOT FAR. Seen?
It all depends on how far I&I wanna remove from babylon, and of course that is a personal choice.
Blessed love and thanks I&I.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I