Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5682&start_row=1

Ital diet

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 5/23/2014 9:49:59 PM

I'm new to the ital diet and I'm going to try and see how it goes. my only problem is that there's no website with a specific diet. does anyone care to put their daily/ weekly diet down below? thanks

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/23/2014 10:24:35 PM

Look up at the TOP of the reasoning list Brother. There is TONS of Info about Ital.

Bless UP
Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/24/2014 12:01:30 AM

Nick, I Brother, please see the thread "Ital cooking".
In summary, Ital means different things to each man or wombman. It almost always avoids salt, preservatives, and false colors, and includes a lot of fruits and vegetables. Some Rastaman and Rastawombman eat red meat, some chicken, some fish. Many eat vegetarian or vegan, and I have still never met RasTafarI who eats pork. Many eat raw plants, many eat rice and peas. The thread "Ital cooking" goes into more specifics.
I&I have many reasons for the choices I&I make about nutrition and which foods are acceptable and which are not. In Iwombman sIght, the point is for NICK to become fully aware of what the man puts in the body, and use that energy for the upliftment of JAH people and the glorification of JAH. Seen I King?
Iman curious about the livity of RasTafarI, Iwombman can see. Blessed I. Guidance and protection on the journey King.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/24/2014 12:08:43 AM

Them 'Rastaman' who eat flesh and drink blood are not Ital. Don't give them a bli sistren. Ital is vital everytime

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/24/2014 12:46:51 AM

RasTafarI people are not supposed to eat flesh. There may be a few people that think they can eat anything, but the strictest form is no flesh, eggs, milk, salt(except for that naturally occurring in food), and no chemicals or processed foods, or food from cans. some people are less strict regarding that list, but the only flesh that is generally accepted as an option is fish. And Most RasTafarI people who eat fish acknowledge that eating no flesh at all is better for RasTafarI people.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/24/2014 1:17:08 AM

Personally it goes even stricter than that Iyah. So truly Ital is Irit guided, yes I?
I want people who think that flesh, dairy, egg eating is overall more healthy than vegan eating to make a case and explain this for I, because seemingly complete plant nutrition is the most efficient and beneficial.
Give thanks for the Ipinions and knowledge Kings. Much love and RASpect.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 5/24/2014 6:21:52 AM

Brother nick Iman would tell the I to iditate on what food is good for the I. What make the body work best,what is the most healthy for the I,InI are natural Iyas so artificial don't work for InI, all InI had from creation was Ital food, no freezer food,no sweets, no preservatives,colours,E1,E2, seen Babylon bring that affect the minds of the people and for gain of money,Iman would advise the I to just stick to what the I see as healthy food,let the I irit and the I conscience guide the I. It is not InI to tell you, it is the I,InI are examples but the I must be content in the I'd own convictions, seen,blessed love brother Nick

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/24/2014 8:05:19 AM

Yes I.

InI prefer JAH garden over Babylon morgue.
Still Iman am guilty Iself of what Ark I mentioned.I Iverstand that I am better off without fish,but I eat fish sometimes and also add sea salt to I Ital salad.

But I don't think this interferes in rising to certain Iritual Ites.Rather the Irits make InI conscious and make InI realize that InI bodies are JAH temple and not a graveyard.

And I agree with what Iya Garveys Africa said.But there are many RasTafarI who eat fish and still consider themselves Ital.The jamaican fish tea is also a widely eaten recipe among fish eating RasTafarI.

BLESSED LOVE
IRIE HOLA SABBATH

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/24/2014 8:08:20 AM

In other words Rasta don't consume death. Rasta ever conscious of what he or her eats or puts into the temple, and overs you are what you eat. Rasta deal in life, strictly.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/24/2014 1:01:17 PM

What we eat is sometimes affected by the environment we live.
You cant expect a man in Iceland to be a strict vegetarian whilst the environment cant grow anything,the only food one can get there is sea food.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I