Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5682&start_row=11

Ital diet

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/24/2014 1:07:10 PM

^SEEN.
Good point Iya.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/24/2014 2:05:44 PM

I wouldn't advise Rasta live over those condition. InI Ethiopian children of Selassie I. No access to plant food is no access to life for I Rasta

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/24/2014 2:13:24 PM

King? What about d I's that live in those conditions but are unable to move away?

The only thing InI could think of to do is, get an aero/hydro set up and grow your own food.

Iny thoughts?

Praise HIM
Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 5/25/2014 7:21:05 AM

Iman see it is a whole different thing when RasTa People live in a environment where I and I can not grow plants or barely grow plants. I and I have to eat in order to survive in life so I sight that some People do not have a big choice at all, concerning consuming any meat. And Iman sight that leaving a country is not always possible for People depending on certain circumstances.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2014 9:07:00 AM

^^Except for the rarest of circumstances it seems like an excuse.

What are they eating the meat with? Or is it just a portion of Chicken on its own or else starvation? No access to the simplest of legumes, grains, seeds, nuts? Fruit? not even Rice? And if so people are forced to remain where they are?

Rastafari are very aware of living in impoverished conditions and maintaining an ital diet.
Rastafari is an uncompromising livity, and we are fully prepared for an Exodus if necessary.

I also think for anyone going to eat meat its best you are prepared to kill the animal yourself.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/25/2014 2:33:18 PM

Seen Brother GA but InI have a question pon this:

And if so people are forced to remain where they are?

Not "forced" Iya. Yes it is true that people can pick up and go, but let I use Iman situation as Ixample.

I live in one of the WORST states with Cannabis laws. It is also VERY hot around here, of which InI Queen cannot tolerate very well. InI want to move to "Medical" state, that is on the verge of legalization. It is also cold there. The average high temp is about 70-75 degrees. If InI could I would leave to go now, but finances and other circumstances do not allow that. So it is a little more complicated then just leaving. And no-one is "forcing" I to stay.

Blessed LOVE Idren
Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2014 3:34:02 PM

Finances.......

If Selassie I tells you to move tomorrow would you tell him about finances? I hear you...... but when people trod exodus there is no compromise. Not being able to sustain life where you live is like refugee status. Revolutionaries should be prepared for anything to achieve what is necessary seen? I'd include life over death as a necessity

But I know is a hypothetical ting ras nazir the I has access to ital food and doesn't consume death..... why the rasta a make case and excuse for the bloodsuckers? Is a balanced argument the idem a try to give I see that good still. The I example is not a life-death thing though. I suppose people may not overs eating meat as such a thing...until them buck up on me, haha.

Blessed love
One way trod

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/25/2014 4:05:42 PM

Overstood Idren Garveys Africa. InI am not trying to make excuse for drinkers of blood. Iman let them make dem own decision.

As for the His Imperial Majesty thing, if Selassie I told I to leave Iverything right now, Iman would be GONE without hesitation. Although, HIM come to I which set InI on the path of HIM trod. Ras TafarI has given InI Inother mission though. Iman was planning on moving to the other state this summer, but HIM told InI not to do so. Iman MUST FULL-FILL what HIM want InI to do FIRST. That mission is to finish InI School (all the way through Doctorate), open a RastafarI Yard (to LIVErate the Idren around I), Open InI Apothecary to PROmote Natural Healing and LIVity, and to open a Rasta/Ethiopia/African Store to spread HIM truth and knowledge. That is why JAH blessed InI with multiple copies of HIM Ible for a "low" price. InI am selling them for cost plus shipping. Iman am not even trying to make profit, as InI sight that as babylon, not RastafarI. Iveryone should have access to HIM words/Truth. It make InI FYAH burn when InI see things on LOJ that are trying to profit off HIM. Like selling HIM Ible for $100!!! Them also say things on dem site like, "...if they (so called Rastas, Bobo, Binghi, 12 Tribes and EOTC people) speak NOT according to THIS WORD, it is because there is no light in them" They are referring to, "In order to be a True RastafarI then you HAVE to accept 'jesus' as your 'lord and savior'. Kinda like how the Iya was doing in the lIve reasoning with InI that day. InI sight that LOJ is doing HARM to the Rasta Immunity and HIM wants InI to Irrect that, along with the other things Iman sighted Irlier.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/25/2014 4:10:40 PM

Double Post Iman Apologies

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I