Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5678&start_row=1

Lyaric

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 5/21/2014 12:15:44 AM

does anybody know a good way to learn lyaric? I used Wikipedia but it just kinda told the words not how to use them. if anyone could help that would be great thank you

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/21/2014 8:01:42 AM

I have no clue where that L cone from. There is no such thing as LIE-aric. It is I-yaric. I know what website you found "L" yaric on, and it be one of the "christian" sites, right? Cause I have seen it too. The only way to learn it is to read it and talk it. Mainly it takes the negative CONnotations out of words, of which there are TONS of in the English language. It is a Livalect of english so it shouldn't be too hard to learn.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/21/2014 10:03:13 AM

Is not a learned thing Iah. Is a inner consciousness, Immunicating on I'er Ights between Idem. 1 Life. I Life. Seen?

Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 5/21/2014 10:45:23 AM

Im sure he or she used the L accidentally. Iyaric is a Ital reaction and correction on the English language. The I should use those words properly and just deal with the Word Sound and Power.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/21/2014 11:19:43 AM

Idren Raza. InI have seen babylonian propaganda that say, "The language used in 'rastafarian-ism' is called 'Lyraic'". When InI get back to I house InI will post link to this propaganda. It make no sense that dem say it called LIEyaric and then go on to give examples of words with all d I's.

Truth Iya Garvey's Africa. When one burn that " me, you, mine, yours" business and real-eyes that Iveryone is JAH Iration and the InI am One, then dem will be able to sight Iyaric.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/21/2014 12:04:39 PM

Seen Iyahs. Ras NazIr and I reasoned up on that recently as well.
Blessed love Nick, Iman surely did not realEyes the word sound created when Iman wrote "liar-ic". This is an important aspect of the Iyaric tongue: that the word sound and power Itinually (allways) strive to serve and uplift the I&I JAH RASTAFARI. I&I would not want to have a "liar-ic" tongue, only honesty and purity on I&I tongue -seen Ras?
Guidance and love I&I.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/21/2014 12:18:05 PM

Very well said Queen. Rasta no deal in lies. That Babylon agenda to spread lies. Rasta deal in HIM TRUTH.

Bless UP Iya's

Selassie I JAH RastafarI

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I