Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5676&start_row=11

Am i rastafari?

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 5/19/2014 10:22:15 PM

Well thank you everyone for showing me that there's a lot more than people think! Since most of you are rastafari I have 1 question. I am white an a christian. But one Of my dreams is to go to Jamaica and spend time with many rasta men and women. They are some of the most happy people I've ever seen. If I were to try and talk with them would Try be willing to or do most only talk to rastafari?

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/19/2014 10:31:44 PM

I would say that all here are RastafarI, A Rasta-Man/Wombman will not turn you away just because you are a "christian", Although this may be left to the I's that are from JA to answer the question better. Are you asking is it because you are "christian" or because you are "white"?

There is a saying that it is better the be a white skin and black heart than a black skin with a white heart, seen? RastafarI is not about being "black" or "white" RastafarI is about being RastafarI.

I think that you may have a mis-CONception that "white-skins" are not accepted by RastafarI. I would like to add that there are more "white-skin" on this site then you may be thinking.

Praise HIM
Selassie I

Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 5/19/2014 10:43:54 PM

I was on another website and they said it was impossible for a white man to be a rasta. They said true black rasta would kill white people trying to be a "rastafari" I didn't know if it was true but it made it feel like anybody who wasn't black and fully rasta would be a fake

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/19/2014 10:48:18 PM

One cannot take what them read on the internet as "gospel". Do keep in mind that the internet is CONtrolled by the Vampire so therefore it is FULL of babylonian propaganda. The ONLY way to see what True Rasta's sight is by reasoning with TRUE Rasta's, seen?

Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 5/19/2014 10:53:47 PM

Yes that makes a lot of sense. I'm going to do more research and than I'll see how i feel about everything

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/19/2014 10:57:25 PM

Well as Iman sighted Irlier Idren this sight is FULL of REAL Rasta. This would be the best site to learn from. InI will always be open for reasoning so feel free to Itact InI, seen?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/19/2014 11:00:37 PM

Even if a Rastaman believes that "it is impossible for a white man to be a rasta" which some do........ This doesn't mean the Rastaman isn't approachable. Rasta deal with love, manners, and respect.

Bless up, more research and more guidance.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/19/2014 11:01:38 PM

TRUTH King

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/20/2014 4:23:36 AM

Greetings kings and queens.

I agree with Idren voodooruutz completely.No one can know or define the I better than the I.

"No person is able to understand and solve one's own problem better than one's self."

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I

So even if you would tell InI your whole life story from birth till now,InI would still not be able to answer your question with yes or no.Leave alone the few things you mentioned about yourself.Also a very wise Idren and the owner of this site Ark I told I in a reasoning that Rasta is not Christian nor any other religion,but Rasta is Rasta.So it may be that you already answered your own question.But again,every man must KNOW HIMSELF.

Blessed to all
RasTafarI sustains the Iniverse

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/20/2014 10:24:21 AM

Well spoken Ras Nate.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I