Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5676&start_row=1

Am i rastafari?

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 5/19/2014 7:52:20 PM

I do not consider myself a rastafari at all but after looking at some of the beliefs i feel like they are understandable.

The things i believe in are:
God is the creator of everything
He sent Jesus for us
He gave Haile Selassie to us but not as Jesus. I see him as a message to bring out the good in people, but i don't see him like Jesus
I believe in the ital diet
Africa is a holy land
dreadlocks are the "true hair style"
ganja can be used for spiritual purposes
everyone should visit Africa once in there life
The lion is a key symbol to life
Reggae brings out the real feelings in someone
(even though i am white) I believe white people were cruel to Africa

Thats pretty much all my beliefs. If you have any questions please ask. Let me know if you would consider me a rastafari or just a normal christian. Thank you

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/19/2014 8:26:06 PM

D I need to find d I self and wat d I consider d I, since d I don't consider d I self Rastafari then d I not Rastafari. Don't make others define d I, d I define d I!

Live Up

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/19/2014 8:56:15 PM

Greeting Brother, Iya VDR is Irrect only the I can Ifine the I. InI am not trying to derail the I's thread but I am going to try to show the I something. If the Iya's could help InI out by answering this question that I am about to post it would be IppreciaLOVED. Then after Iman get a few replies to InI question InI will come back in and let the Iya sight what Iman am doing.

Alright Kings and Queens, I have been on this site for almost a month now. Iman have lIve reasoned with many of the I's here. InI have also reasoned in the forum with many more I's. I have also received Emails from other I's from the forum aswell.

I question is this, even though InI KNOW what Iman am, Do the Kings and Queens here that have talked/reasoned with InI and have seen Iman's post; Do the Idren Isider InI RastafarI?

After Iman get some replies to this question that I have posted I will get back to you brother.

thANKHs Iya's for helping InI out by answering Iman's question.

Blessed LOVE Iya's
Haile I Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 5/19/2014 9:23:50 PM

I will try and say this I'm the nicest way possible but I am my used to rastafari way Of talking all the capital I's are confusing i am very sorry. This is my first time seeing it so I'll get used to it. If your asking if I feel like I have been pushed towards Rastafarian I woul say yes and no. I agree with everything in the rastafari movement except for them saying HIM is the second coming of Jesus. I being an orthodox Christian believe that Jesus is the only Jesus and he had not came back yet. I do believe HIM was a gift from God to give to the people of zion

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/19/2014 9:53:31 PM

Blessed love brother Nick.
The King VoodooRuutz is saying, One has to know him/herself. It is not about what I, JAH Child, consider Nick_27 to be. And it is not about what Jah Child thinks Ras NazIr to be either.

One thing I would ask to Nick: is Haile Selassie the First "divine" or "God"?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/19/2014 9:54:58 PM

And maybe before answering that question, King, read some of His Majesty's speeches and study more about Haile Selassie I.
Most High blessed love I&I.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/19/2014 10:00:36 PM

Well Iya, you have QUITE a bit to learn about what RastafarI is. (bear in mind there is no "rastafarian or rastafarianism" this is not an ism-schism game, seen?) InI NO sight "jesus" at ALL. InI personally burn "jesus". RastafarI is all about finding the I's own path. InI am a RastafarI Nazarite Priest. Iman dont beLIEve in this so called "jesus" character, "jesus" didnt come to "save" InI. "jesus" isnt going to "save" Iman through "grace" or anything like that. InI sight that the LIEbles (bibles) are just that LIES. InI sight that the "Holy" books are just that "Holy" i.e full of HOLES and CONtradictions. That is just Iman though. Some Rasta sight "jesus" as the "messiah" although most will refer to him as Yeshua. Some sight Haile I Selassie I as "God-Incarnate", some sight HIM as no more then a man. Some sight Selassie I as the "Second Coming of Yeshua" or the "New Yeshua". Some follow Torah/Tanahk. Some burn all the books altogether. The I has to sight that Rasta is a way of Ife, NOT a "religion".

As for getting a better Overstanding of "Of talking all the capital I's", and by the way it is called Iyaric, then here is a link that can help the I Ichieve that Overstanding. Do bear in mind this is not a "comprehensive list" that was obviously not written by a Rastafari. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iyaric

Reading more and more on the forums and in the lIve reasoning will help the I Ichieve a better Overstanding. Of this way of Ife as a whole aswell as MANY other things. Stick around Iya and see what all this site has to offer. Many Wise Elders here and if you stick around long enough you will sight that aswell.

Bless UP
Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/19/2014 10:03:12 PM

VERY Good Ivice Queen. In order to sight Inything about His Imperial Majesty one must have a Great Overstanding of His Imperial Majesty.

Bless UP Iya

Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/19/2014 10:06:55 PM

Rastafari is the almighty without any apology.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/19/2014 10:10:16 PM

TRUTH Iya GA, Brother Nick there is Inother one of the Wise Elder Kings that InI was sighting. Along with Queen JAH Child and Iya VDR. There are MANY more that would be to numerous for Iman to name.

Bless UP King and Queen

In the name of the MOST I Haile I Selassie I King of Kings Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of Tribe Judah the Elect of JAH

JAH RastafarI

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I