Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5673&start_row=11

reasoning on livity

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/17/2014 11:23:30 AM

Couldn't have put it better. Bless up

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/17/2014 11:33:32 AM

True Idren...
Seen Bobobinghi Ras, let I&I be fully liberated.

I see a difference still between "trying to" follow the laws of the Torah (since I&I Igree that the laws are actually impossible to follow in this situation), and following I Irit to live clean.

I&I read the Torah and the rest of the bible the same way I read all books - skeptically. There are some commandments that Iwombman have read and Itinue not to follow. For example, the first "word" of the ten, in Exodus 20:2, "I am Yhwh your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. You shall have no other Gods before me."

Iwombman still search for archaeological evidence that this Egyptian slavery thing every happened (or was inflicted on anyone BUT the native people of KMT). As far as I have seen, no Hebrew slaves ever existed in Egypt. I have seen references to the Shasu (nomadic people) of Yhwh, but this is chronologically before the name "Yhwh" was ever revealed to anyone named Moshe, so now I am even more unsure about where that name Yhwh comes from, and whether or not this Moshe story is real. Keeping those things in mind, I have deliberately chosen against following this first "word" and sought out the truth, which may mean letting go of some misconceptions that the bible perpetuates.
Because surely JAH is I&I only priority, but I do not necessarily think that JAH is anyone who saved any bible story characters from Egypt.

Give thanks for this reasoning Iyahs. In Most High Iffections and love I&I Idren.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/17/2014 1:20:06 PM

Yes EYES, look into d EYE Self for d law giver to d EYE, only EYEnEYE can free EYEnEYE. One can look to many books and wise sayin but it still up to d I after dat. Many people dig around, read scrolls, do rituals, travels d globe, Try dis n dat and still never find JAH but never go da one place weh JAH always at.When I c d sun and clouds and feel d wind, watch da water run, smell d plants see and hear d animals dat make I kno weh JAH a hide. Like d I say on d I kno what's for d I so follow d I take advice weigh it up against MAAT feather live clean love

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/17/2014 3:36:26 PM

@Queen JAH Child in regards to what the I said in the I post, that is why InI think that the Egyptology class is going to be very interesting.

Selassie I

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/19/2014 1:00:26 PM

" turban is a
discipline iya and when one puts it on
it change a lot of things about
oneself,"

What is that???

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/19/2014 1:02:37 PM

Very good point Iya ZION mountain. InI would be interested to hear how the I sights further pon that aswell.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/3/2014 5:55:28 AM

I and I not under any law.
I and I di law

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/3/2014 11:41:26 AM

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/22/2014 3:20:04 PM

If people cud overs wat the Ancient Kamit say,people wud be on a better level of ovastanding

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 12/22/2014 7:20:18 PM

Yes I Roots!

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I