Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5672&start_row=51

The complete Nazarite Vow?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 7/6/2014 5:17:09 PM

Yes I Ras Nazir.

Still,I see the mind being limited by the things the I mentioned rather than the Irit.
And I agree that the mind sets limits and may pollute the Irits.But this doesn't mean InI can't still the mind and lift the Irits while in this flesh.Through Iditation InI neutralize the mind and through clean living and thinking InI purify it.I refuse to see I Irit or I soul as 'trapped' in this body,and limited by babylon polution,the minds logic or anything else.If InI cannot become one with JAH RasTafarI while in this flesh,I don't see why mere physical death would change that seen...

Give thanks for the article.looks like an interesting read.

JAH JAH BLESS

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 7/6/2014 5:36:39 PM

Seen I. Iman overstand what Iman is sighting on. InI guess I need to re phrase what InI mean better, especially with InI previous thoughts on the matter; Along with the Hon Ras Nates Ipinions on the matter aswell. Misgana Iya Nate.

Maybe "trapped" is not a good word for it. InI am sighting that ones are going to have negative influences from babylon or wherever in this flesh. InI sight the mind as thoughts, emotions, choices, etc. The Brain just hold as much information as it can, but it is only used while in flesh. The Irit is what runs the mind. For example, when ones Irit is pure, one will have pure thoughts. When ones Irit is full of HIM Livity, the emotion will come across as happy. While trodding with HIM, InI choices are made for the positive regardless if Iman have to sacrifice for others.

When the Irit leaves, the mind and intelligence etc go along with it. The flesh is the time to learn and gain wisdom, aswell as purifying, cleansing, and becoming Iritually one with JAH. It is just this time in the flesh is limited. When InI Irit leave, InI get to be with JAH Iternally for Iver and Iver. Without any forms that could be corruption. Only JAH truth, love and Livity for Iver. Imagine how much more Iritual wisdom will be Itained with an infinite capacity and an infinite amount of time, versus, only living 70-80 years.

JAH guide and protect InInInI for Iver
Selassie I

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 7/6/2014 6:05:35 PM

True I.

I agree that the Irit is stronger and Ier than the mind.If the Irit is clean and in JAH Ites,the mind will follow.But if the Irit is polluted and dashed in the dirt,the mind will be full of filth too.The I right.

I agree that InI are Iritual beings on a human journey and not vice versa.But all I'm saying is that being in this temple does not necessarily mean that the knowledge, wisdom and growth is limited just becoz of the temple.People can reach utter oneness with Iration and JAH in flesh.

And RasTafarI Himself is the Ixample of this.Although in flesh,HE is the fullness.

Give thanks for the reasoning Iya.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/6/2014 9:42:55 PM

Regarding Gen 40:15. When they settled in the land of Canaan, before they conquered it, Jacob believed that God gave the land of Canaan to him and his people. So when Joseph said he was taken from the land of the Hebrews, it was because he considered the land as belonging to the Israelites.

I am not defending the occupation of Canaan, just clarifying what Joseph meant.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/7/2014 10:15:35 AM

Didn't Jacob get d same blessing promise from Issac about d land what he got from Abraham, which included all d land from d Nile to d Uphrates not jus d land of Canaan so dat woulda include Egypt so if dat was so then he was already in d land of the Hebrews according to d blower of d promise. It woulda made since to tell an Egyptian dat cuz he woulda knew dat as Canaanite land!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 11:38:23 AM

Prophet John

Is it Yah? Or is it Tafari Makonnen?

Messenger: Prophet John Sent: 7/7/2014 3:21:01 PM

Is it Yah or Tafari Makonnen? Is it Melchezidek or Yahoshua?

These are loaded questions as it is the same person revealed to us at different times with different names.

Garveys Africa... are you saying there is a difference from Yah and Tafari?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 6:46:50 PM

I and I, speaking with the fullness of the ancestors, share an overstanding of His Majesty that stretches higher than the character of what Western philosophy has come to call "God"(/s); described within the 66 books of the hellenistic coptic bible given onto ithiopia. For I, which if to be dealt with is to be done from an allegorical and not literal historical standpoint, as the incients have always used within their belief systems. But HIM is no allegory

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/7/2014 7:26:24 PM

According to some like say d Peshitta all dose Ys as in YAH, YShua, would b Es as in EAH (Sumerian ET god EA) Eshua in Aramaic.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2014 7:35:23 PM

Exactly. And king even with Yah..... think about it. The old testament found on papyri, partly in kemet during the hellenistic period, at a time when a pre existing god called Yah existed bin Egypt. .

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I