Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5672&start_row=41

The complete Nazarite Vow?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 7/4/2014 1:02:02 PM

Blessed Love Idren. InI have been reading through Nag Hammadi and it talks about the Great Invisible Spirit. Now bear in mind this is originally Greek. This is what it says though, "The Father of the light of All, who came from silence and rest in silence, who's name is an invisible symbol. The name is unspeakable He goes by IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I don't sight it as how you say it but what you mean when you say it. JAH, YAH, what's the difference? Not much when one thinks that these names are naming the Father/Mother/Invisible Irit of Iration. JAH has been here longer than Iny Iya's on here and the people of earth. Any name that is given to the Irator has a very good likely hood of not being the "correct" name. Of which InInI will learn the Irrect name when the trip to ZION is completed and LOTS of wisdom and knowledge, that can't be attained in the flesh, will come to light.

But Iya Garvey's Africa gave very sound advice, if the I is worried about a "name" stick with His Imperial Majesty (HIM). Iveryone is sure that name is Irrect in pronunciation, spelling, etc. Don't get to wrapped up in a name, the name has changed many times over thousands of years.

JAH Guide and protect InInI.
Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2014 8:11:26 PM

Gen 40:15

BUSTED!

Hahaha

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 7/5/2014 1:11:28 PM

King? InI no overs what the I post is sighting? What is the I sighting dat verse and "Busted"? InI just trying to overstand. InI have looked pon that verse and post for awhile to no avail.

Bless UP
Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/5/2014 1:30:27 PM

Ras NazIr, Garveys Africa was RASponding to VoodooRuutz's mention of the CONtradictory information in the Torah. While at this time chronologically, the land Joseph was stolen from SHOULD HAVE been known as the land of the Canaanites, according to the later stories in the book of Joshua - Joseph clearly refers here to the land of the Hebrews. Compare with Genesis 37:1 in which the land is called the land of the Canaanites.
So how exactly did the land become known as Hebrew land? There seem to be different stories within "the Bible" itself.
Bless up Kings. Truth and Righteousness RasTafarI!!! The rider of the white horse IS known as Faithful and True, so I&I seek these things Iternally.
One love =)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/5/2014 3:21:41 PM

Yes I. Dem goose cooked

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 7/6/2014 2:25:20 AM

Of which InInI will learn the
Irrect name when the trip to ZION is
completed and LOTS of wisdom and
knowledge, that can't be attained in
the flesh, will come to light.

It seems many people still believe dat man will reach Zion after him dead,hahahahahaha!!!!!

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 7/6/2014 11:50:13 AM

Iya, you misinterpret while not having the Irrect information to interpret. Firstly, InI ZION is to Ipletely step outta babylon and live "self sufficiently" on JAH JAH Iration. While living with full Livity and Ises with HIM. That is what Iman "physical" ZION is. This all starts with Mental freedom. Then when I am there, InI will leave this physical body because InI Irit, spiritual energy, will live on. InI Iritual energy with be with JAH Itinually and InI want to take the tour that Enoch took with JAH. When the I said, Iman think something happens "when I die", RastafarI can't die, seen? If the I does not feel the I's Iritual energy will live on, after this so call " death" the I mentioned, with JAH JAH for Iver and Iver; Iman can not change what the I sights. InI just know what I am looking forward too. Iternity with JAH RastafarI.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 7/6/2014 3:57:13 PM

^Seen Idren.

One does not have to be religious to sight the Iternity of InI souls,JAH within.

"Spiritual power is the eternal guide, in this life and the life after, for man ranks supreme among all creatures."

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I

http://www.learning-mind.com/quantum-theory-proves-that-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-after-death/

Yet,there is one thing the I said wich Iman can't agree with:

".. and LOTS of wisdom and knowledge, that can't be attained in the flesh, will come to light."

The physical body is not an obstacle to wisdom and knowledge.Unless that is how the I see it.I believe it's religion wich bring confusion on this,and try to tell us spirit is good and body(matter)is bad.Truth is,the body and the Irit both have their equally important purpose and significance.

The I mentioned Enoch,well Enoch himself was granted Iternal life IN FLESH.
There is no need to see InI temple as a burden or obstacle to Iritual growth and obtaining knowledge and wisdom in JAH Ites.

RasTafarI Lives and Reigns
More love and Isperity

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 7/6/2014 4:18:42 PM

Yes Iya Nate. InI sight what the I is saying. InI just sight that Iritual knowledge that is gained after the flesh is left, is not polluted by babylon, logic, finite space of memory, etc. Somethings we as people, can not remember or even fathom because that is not how the human brain/mind/psyche has been "trained" to perceive things. That is why ZION starts while in the flesh, with liberation of ones mind. Yet that Iritual growth only Itinues, it never stops, as the energy within can't be "destroyed". It can only change forms.

Yes I reliegion, for sure divides people and causes mass CONfusion. InI think the I may like this article: (obviously not all makes sense but lots of valid points about the downpressors nonetheless)

http://worldtruth.tv/how-the-controllers-use-religion-money-politics-and-education-to-enslave-our-souls/

Bless UP for JAH live and HIM goodness Idureth for Iver.

Messenger: Prophet John Sent: 7/6/2014 4:44:06 PM

I just wanted to clarify what I mean. Adonai is not even a name of Yahuwah or a mistranslation. Adonai means lord plain and simple. Adonai therefore is not a name but rather a "title". Lord is not a name. Onto Hashem it literally means "the name". Hashem is not HIM name only saying the name which doesn't even make since. Now according to JewISH blasphemy the sacred name is too holy for what they consider to be "goyim" so they replace his name with titles. When using Adonai or Hashem one is submitting to the rabbis who claim the name is too holy for our tongues. To be fair however, HIM Hayle Selassie as well as HIH Zere Yacob use the common name of Jesus when speaking of HIM who died for the sins of man. We must be all things for all people for the sake of salvation, but I don't trust people purposefully changing the sacred name to adhere to false rabbinical traditions and teachings. InI cannot bring his name to nothing as it violates the commandments of Yah (and Jah is totally acceptable as the hard J wasn't even in the ancient languages yet when spoken it sounds like a hybrid of Y and J). When the name is removed and nothing is there it brings the name to nothing. I hope this clarifies my previous statement.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I