Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5672&start_row=21

The complete Nazarite Vow?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/22/2014 12:11:54 AM

Fire burn male and female genital mutilation

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/22/2014 11:21:09 AM

Yes Idren InI sight that aswell. Iman think InI may need to re-phrase I question. InI am asking why is circumcision still prevalent in babylonian society? Is it "religious"? Tradition? Or disinformation? Or maybe something InI am not even thinking about. I am just trying to overstand why it is that people still see this as " the right thing to do".

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/22/2014 11:30:39 AM

Obviously,jews and muslims do it for religious purposes.And those that are not religious mostly choose to do so becoz of hygienic or other medical "benefits".

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/22/2014 11:55:17 AM

That just doesn't make sense. How is it "beneficial" to cut off Iration. Babylonians really need to educate themselves.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/22/2014 6:42:29 PM

This may be Iwombman biggest grievance with the bible along with the institution of animal (and it seems maybe even child) blood sacrifices. I&I ask JAH Itinually for overstanding, but I still cannot see ANYONE commanding these violent unnatural acts as an enlightened or hola being, or worthy of praise. I feel, whoever did write those commands is someone I want to be disassociated with.
I know that parts of the bible are true, but the Almighty instituting an eternal ritual bloodbath? Sounds like evil trickery to I.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/22/2014 10:59:21 PM

The "medical" reason for cutting foreskin is to reduce the chance of infection. When any skin is continually pressed up against another, there is truly a higher likelihood of infection, but cutting off the foreskin is not the answer. Proper cleaning is all that is needed, and stretching the foreskin over time so it can be pulled back and cleaned.

If any of the I them have children who get infections under the foreskin and the doctor suggests circumcision, know that the is another option. If it is happening too frequently and there is not enough time to slowly stretch the foreskin back so the penis can be cleaned, the doctor can put a anesthetic cream on the penis so there is no pain, and then they pull the skin back. It will hurt afterwards when the anesthetic wears off, I don't know for how much time, but I don't think for too long.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/22/2014 11:17:38 PM

Seen Elder Iya Ark I. I sight that though as well if iman no wash I feet good then InI get athlete's foot, so then let's just cut the Idren feet off. If InI no brush I teeth them get infected and rot, so let's pull all the Idren teeth and give dem fake ones. Chopping a limb of because of a chance is absurd. It make no sense to InI. For the past few days InI have been asking people that I know why them circumcised dem Idren. Them can't really give I an answer. Them just say because it could cause infection if it not cleaned. Well then that goes to teach them to bathe properly, like you would teach them to brush dem teeth and clean dem clothes, etc.

Babylon is crazy. Them just do things without thought just because they "heard" it was better. It crazy InI say.

Bless up Kings and Queens
In the name of the Most I Haile I Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/23/2014 1:57:57 AM

Dey called "Baye Fall" like d I was sayn dey were a resistance group, against French colonialist and Arabization of Islam. They look to uphold their African values and culture while practicing Islam as dey say they are Muslim NOT Arabs. Some go around askin for food to get em tru while chanting all day long or serving their Cheikh . They are living sacrifices many of them and despise materialism. Yes I, dey built dey own Holy City a great example of the power of Inity and Black Supremecy and organizing and centralizing. Big Up True Black Islam, PBU Cheikh Bamba and Cheikh Ibrahim Fall

Bless Up Garvey's Africa, wonder if Mosiah new of these Brothers and Sisters

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/23/2014 4:52:51 AM

^Wrong thread, dats for Senegalese Christ, my bad

Messenger: Prophet John Sent: 7/3/2014 3:35:39 PM

I am a Nazarite and as such I don't even read anything blasphemously translated into Adonai or even Yahweh. Yahuwah is his name and anyone who changes Torah is Satan. If the translator is willing to corrupt the name of Yahuwah then what else is he willingly corrupting? To me the worst thing to corrupt is his name since it's only mentioned about 7000 times in the Old Testament and 1000 times in the New Testament.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I