Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5668&start_row=1

How to Care for Sacrament

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/14/2014 2:38:30 PM

DISCLAIMER: To ALL the BABYLONIAN watch-dogs of the Inter-webz, this is ALL HYPOTHETICAL. I live in AmeriKa, so it would be IppericaLOVED if the soldiers of babylon would Uphold their SWORN DUTY of Office which is to PROTECT the Constitution of the United States. Which includes, but not limited to,Freedom of Speech/Press/Expression, aswell as FREEDOM of/from Religion. I use the Holy Herb for Religious Purposes. I am ALSO an Ordained Priest in Seminary School. I in NO WAY buy, sell, transfer or import “illegal drugs”. This is for INFORMATION purposes ONLY. I am in NO way, shape, or form saying that I participate in the Growing/Manufacture of JAH given PLANTS. I would like to add also for the Iyahs, InI am in no way an Attorney nor do I claim to be one. It would be WISE to check your local/state/federal laws BEFORE growing Herb. Like previously stated this is ALL Hypothetical and for Information purposes ONLY. This should ONLY be used when babylons throne falls and ALL can live in Love and Inity.

What gwan Iyah's? InI had to put the dis-claimer because well...The I's know how Babylon and them Soldiers can be.

InI would like to start a Reasoning on Herb and the Care-taking of the Sacrament. I have noticed that some really don't know much information about it(i.e. the growing aspect). Iman would like to state that I have an Associates Degree in Horticulture from one of the biggest Agriculture schools around InI's location. While InI was in Horticulture school InI “specialized” in Cannabis. All Iman's research papers and thesis' were about the Cannabis plant and the beneficial aspects of it. Aswell as information that dis-puted the babylonian propaganda that is spewed Iverywhere.

InI am not sure where the I's would like to start so I plan on having this reasoning as a “Ask I Inything” type of thread. I will not answer questions like, “Do you grow Herb?” “How long have you been growing Cannabis?” or any of the like. As stated in I dis-claimer, InI do no such thing. This is ALL a “figment of InI's imagination”. InI will be glad to answer any and all questions about the life cycle of the plant, How to grow from seed/clone until flower/harvest, Along with the curing and drying process. I will be open to answer questions about Irganic Pest solutions and Irganic Fertilization techniques. I will be more than happy to answer Iny and ALL questions about the techinical aspect of caring for the Iyest quality Herb that one can grow for themselves. Lights, Soil, Strains, Counter-Survellance/Security techniques are ALL welcomed. Just be aware of the aforementioned “no response” questions.

InI look forward to the I's questions. Lets us ALL learn and share about JAH's Healing of the Nations. Where shall InI begin?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/14/2014 2:59:15 PM

Marijuana Horticulture the Indoor / Outdoor Medical Growers Bible
+
420magazine forums.
+
Growing medium (soil, coco, rockwool, air), bulbs, ballasts, reflectors (air cooled), tent, pots, fans and tubing, carbon filter, organic 'food' and pest repellents

=

A well recommended starting point if ones are clueless / starting out, hypotheti-collie

Give thanks Ras Nazir. Good idea for topic

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/14/2014 3:05:19 PM

Yes Iya GA, Iman sight that aswell. I may also recommend Jorge Cervantes Marijuana Growers Bible (same one Iya GA mentioned), Greg Green The Cannabis Growers Bible, and (for experienced horticulturist) Greg Green Cannabis Breeders Bible. The Breeder's book has loads of information about back-crossing for Recessive Genes. That way if one likes the THC/CBD content of "Ice" but wanted the bubble-gum taste from Big Buddha, one would need to back-cross to the 4-5th generation to get out the "diesel" taste of Ice and incorporate the bubble-gum taste from BB.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/14/2014 3:07:40 PM

Unless one wants to make them own soil, Happy Frog is a GREAT starting point. BURN Miracle-Grow. I can also post Soil Recipes if needed.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/14/2014 3:15:48 PM

For the Idem with money.........

Full automated options which can be controlled by a laptop / iphone are available. Although basic knowledge into hydroponics and ppm values would be needed

GrowTronix make some and a few others
http://growtronix.com/store/

!

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/14/2014 3:25:27 PM

Yes Iya's BUT beware that hydroponics and aeroponics can get EXPENSIVE quickly. InI personally sight Irganic soil with Ital nutrients and pest repellents the best. To Iman it just taste SOOO MUCH better and grows Happier aswell.

I will sight that Hydro and Aero take up less room and quicker from clone to harvest then soil, and there are TONS of plans on the inter-webz about building your own equipment. I *hypothetically* went into a local hardware store once and could have built an Aero or Hydro set up for 1/10 of the price that some internet sites sell them warez for. Just make sure Iya's to do your homework. There is a HUGE satisfaction in making something from your own hands.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/14/2014 3:30:22 PM

- if you can avoid root rot and root pests then the advantages can be amazing. With Aeroponics or Hydroponics your yield could triple / quadruple if not more, still using organic resources only!

The main issue will be if you do manage to get disease, the WHOLE crop will likely be affected. As they share the same water. Not that soil is without its pros and cons.

Soil growers and Hydro growers always in argument over taste. I honestly sight no difference in taste between any of the mediums, mainly to do with fertilisers and strains..... time of day of harvest, duration and technique of curing etc.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/14/2014 3:38:12 PM

That is TRUTH Iya Garveys Africa. That is why InI sighted in Iman's Ipinion. There are many Pro's and Con's of each method. That is why one must do dem research and see what fits them the best. InI have hopes that this thread will help them that are not sure of what LIVErection to go in.

I would like to sight that just because InI sight soil, InI still have learned and Itinue to learn about Hydro/Aero. Seeing as one cannot be Iplete if them do not learn about the different avenues.

Live UP Iya's

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 5/15/2014 4:18:48 AM

Blessed Idren Iman Injoy a spliff right now.
I can let 5 plants grow if they are naturally grown and if Iman grow them for I own use. I am personally not into hydroponics and all those things. I preference is Ital herb grown in pot or firm soil, feeded by water and zinab, rain and also by the blessed light of the Tsehai, sun. But growing Ganja in this way is Irie but the I just have to check the plants more often because it is grown outside mostly.

Ise unto I Majesty

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/15/2014 6:10:43 AM

Outdoor is better than indoor I ageee kingman. 1000w hps can't best jah jah sunlight. Outdoor plants grow taller than the I. Outdoor sativa for iman.....

But for many outdoor isnt an option

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I