Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5666&start_row=11

What is to be righteous???

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/14/2014 3:05:52 PM

What is to be righteous, one and all must find the answer in consciousness

Written laws both reflect and corrupt the truth and only try to guide the blind who cannot see with the eye of consiousness, but also can help them tune into the spirit that tests and tries all things, Jah is consciousness, omnipresent, everywhere searching the innermost places.....

Jah is righteous, and judge, in Jah Spirit let INI search out these and all things with Jah Spirit of consciousness......Jah is Only Righteousness

There's a Right way and wrong. JAH ORDER over Babylon chaos..

Remove all things that are of babywrong, and what remains will be right. Irie.

Babylon's going burn Babylon's going burn, besides th besides the foundation ,the Foundation of all of creation holy Mount Zion

Righteousness leads to Holaness!
Righteousness is living in Haile Selassie I and Haile Selassie I living in I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/15/2014 6:04:03 AM

Good response jahman

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/15/2014 10:27:00 PM

Righteousness is to promote Life and Energy. Not just the Life of a few but promote Life Iniversally.

Sometimes death is a part of life, whether human or animal kill plant or animal to eat, or our body destroying or own cells to make a place for the new ones. To promote Life is to do what is best for the Life of Creation.

Promoting Energy comes in many forms: love, strength, happiness, wisdom and more. As long as the energy is not against the promotion of Life.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 5/16/2014 6:26:12 AM

Give thanks for the RasTafarI Reasoning.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 5/16/2014 6:26:27 AM

Yes I Ras Ark I Iman agree with the I Word Sound fully.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I