Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5661&start_row=1

a quick question for the I

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 5/13/2014 7:54:18 PM

warm greetings to the brothers and sisters c: children of Jah and the word of the almighty, Emperor Haile Selassie I. I come in curiosity to any of those who can relate and bestow some wisdom unto the subject of independence as ras people. when I say independence in this reference I'm referring to mainly any personal experience with that of the falling out of the "norm" ananciesc ideology of the blind of today, common disagreement to even the simplest of matters, it seems all around me are either against or unaware of the truths of matters, physical emotional spiritual and any in between. I words seem to come from I out to the ones around me in even complete grasp, yet seem not overstood in any entirety, InI see it everyday and hope the I's can relate. seems my knowledge, contribution, intention, even comprehension is sent back to me on a lower level than was intended to carry out as well as dissatisfying and contradicting response, yet mostly not intended to cause any issue but still show the troubles in which I seem to deal at hand, attempting to pass on my belief and guided judgement but come almost unheeded in all instince by mislead and instilled intellects

such appreciation to any willing to contribute to this installation, I seek some true Rasta guidance (: that I know the people of I can shed amongst I.

blessed love! May the demons tremble at the presence of the lion, guidance and protection over evil to all ras and praise be to HIM, as I's will forever remain

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/13/2014 10:10:55 PM

Truly, Iwombman do not overstand the question... can the I please rephrase the question?
"mainly any personal experience with that of the falling out of the "norm" ananciesc ideology of the blind of today, common disagreement to even the simplest of matters, it seems all around me are either against or unaware of the truths of matters, physical emotional spiritual and any in between."
Surely, Iwombman can relate to being misUNDERstood by certain people who operate on a lower frequency. This is expectable.
Blessed love "littleshrub", the I is still to be a huge and bountiful tree with even deeper roots. More Ises.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/14/2014 3:20:21 AM

many are on the path of darkness, broad is the path of Babylon because many walk that way in the world flesh and devils.
But a lion of Jah walks alone out of the darkness into light of wisdom knowledge understanding of Jah and creation.
Few comeout of darkness into light because all they have ever known is the darkness..... The light is unfamiliar and they comprehend not the lion or the light.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/14/2014 3:29:55 AM

Installing Rastafari into the lost....
Through the vitallity coming through, living in the spirit....to live pure nd shining light, give em truth its not enough for them to change, love s power full
emotion must be infused into the knowledge being passed on.....
We can say it, or we can say it with such emotion they feel it and its sets them in motion

Knowledge of truth sets I direction, but the Emotions move I

One Love.....
Them just need love, to feel the love of Jah and The Lion,.to awake their cold heart with fire of Jah Spirit

The Word of Jah is sharper then anything and will cut through all their
illusions veiling the light of Jah from befor them.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 5/14/2014 3:32:46 AM

Yeah, True.

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 5/14/2014 6:43:05 AM

My apologies to I tend to stray a little off, it's mostly that lately I've really been feeling the difference between myself as a developing young I surrounded only by those unaware by the strength and truths that Jah bring, it creates distance between myself and those around me even in the simplest of interactions, noticing myself having trouble expressing my true intentions and the spreading of positive word. I was feeling a little down by this and wanted to know if any could relate or offer a little advice, for truly many here have a lot of passion and experience sharing with his majesty c:

I hope this cleared up a little sistren such thanks
Selassie live

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/14/2014 7:09:31 AM

Blessed Love Royal Earth Angel littleshrub.. Where on this Earth is the I located right now?

Jah guidance & protection Always.

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 5/14/2014 8:17:59 AM

A little town of assimilation and finite cultural influence in almost any instance :/ southeastern New England in the United States, I'm woken from my humbility and lifted off to Babylon where I'm "taught" lie and mislead swayed into ways of falsehood by this system of brain wash education, my light is found through the word and my spiritual connection with Jah, my mind remains with him, with peace and the real truths of what we need, I speak out with high energy and my channeled love through by his majesty yet go unheeded, a misoverstanding frequently following my intentions that leaves me with a challenge. I use this, channel this and tell myself it's all for the better, to reiterate the fear I feel to eradicate as a young I.

Much love and trod strong my ras c: Jah live!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/14/2014 10:02:36 AM

Blessed Iyah, Dats a normal thing I wud say Iyah when one makes a DreadFull change way from d norm especially from darkness to light. When growing and evolving to UPfull positive Livity sometime a lil distance ain bad cuz if one comes from deep in d dark one can b lead back in d dark by d dark dwellers. I kinda like being distanced cuz it leads way from a lot of negative vibrations. It used to frustrate I but now jus let live live and trod long.
Keep a troddin Iyah, Blessed!

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 5/14/2014 11:37:57 AM

Thank you friend c: I try my best to come with love but these words definitely inspire
Praise and thanks
Most high Selassie I live

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I