Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5661&start_row=11

a quick question for the I

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 5/14/2014 11:44:38 AM

I see in this ideal as well most times! :D the distance of darkness definitely allows much opportunity for bettering the I self, holding what's dear close without being intimidated or swayed by opposing ideal, I keep this feeling as a simple reminder, that being that I am truly seeking or enthralled in a lion's trod out of a babylonia and into a more simplified yet dense Isis of spiritual and physical understanding of the importance of life. Glad to know the I sees this as well
Light guide you friend! Jah live!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/14/2014 4:10:01 PM

Seen Idren, I have a few tips for maintaining a positive vibration:
-Expect the people in this society not to fully overstand the I. The acceptance that some people are blinded may help the I to talk in terms those people can overstand, or if not then maybe give the I a tolerance for their misunderstanding.
-Practice yoga and Iditation. This means different things for different people. For I: Yoga means Union, as in, union of breath and movement, union of body and spirit, and union of I&I. Iditation is a fixation on a certain idea for the benefit of manifesting that idea into Ixperience. For Iwombman these two actions are practiced closely together, that is why I mention them together.
-Speak positivity. When a person comes to the I with negativity, speak positivity in response. For example, a friend comes and is venting about a bad work situation. The I can empathize and then immediately reroute the chat to a finding a solution or offering positive encouragement that the friend will make it through.

There are more ways to keep I mind liberated and positive, but mostly it is practice... So stay UP Idren, the I will be a bright light for the ones in that "town of finite cultural influence." Blessed love.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/14/2014 5:24:47 PM

Give thanks queen.

A lion is never concerned about the opinion of sheep.

Iya Ites

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/14/2014 7:15:00 PM

^Yes I, but a Lion must think and analyze cuz a pack of hyenas can cause much harm to thoughtless bravery of a lonely Lion!

Stand Firm and Strong

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/15/2014 3:48:43 AM

Seen I.

JAH guidance and Itection everytime.

Selassie I live!

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 5/15/2014 6:51:02 AM

Seen I ^^ in times of weakness you've dug up some strength for this youth, May Zion extend it's light forth to the I, much praise I thank you Queen, blessed love

InI praise! His majesty shine

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I