Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5657&start_row=1

Bobo Shanti Robes

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 5/12/2014 2:52:42 PM

yes, I, give thank Idrens and those that are in the faith in Jah Rastafari. I, ordain by Jah, a priest of the Nazarite Royal Priesthood after the Melchezedek Order, in the states are looking for Nyahbinghi Priest Robes,so I can perform my services in the complete fashion and order! if anyone knows Idrens or Sistren that tailors dem or sell dem, plz let I man know (here) or email me @ roarinlion1071@icloud.com

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/12/2014 7:17:45 PM

Praise up King Selassie and Omega the Queen.

InI am also a Nazarite Priest. If the I no mind I asking how long has the I been trodding the Nazarite path?

Going to the I's question, InI have a link that may help the Iya. Iman will also include another link that is about the RastafarI Nazarite order, just in case the I has not seen it before.

http://www.cultureapparel.com/Products-African_Clothing.html

http://rastafari-nazarite-library.com/

His Imperial Majesty Haile I Selassie I King of Kings Lord of Lords the Conquering Lion of the Tribe Judah the Elect of JAH

JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/13/2014 4:31:15 AM

Blessed Heart of True Divine Black Universal LOVE.....

If di I dem de de ina u.s.a. link My Lord Moambeh (thru facebook) or email him from di House of BoBo homepage (www.houseofbobo.com

Haile I Selassie I Guidance & Protection on di Trod, Blessed Love!

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 5/13/2014 4:50:17 AM

Blesses is the High Priest

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 5/13/2014 12:58:32 PM

Yes I, mi Idrens, InI have been a priest since 98. Jah set I to the state of PA to spread Jah Word and the Love of Rastafari! I have, with the help of Jah open HIM a small mansion( temple to worship).

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/13/2014 1:52:58 PM

Seen Iya. Bless UP. InI too am in the PROcess of getting a Yard started in HIM name to spread HIM TRUTH of love. Does the I have Iny tips that would help InI get started? Iman can be reached by email at rasnazir420@gmail.com if the Iya would rather send it to InI in that form.

Also did Iny of iman's links help the I?

Praise HIM JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 5/13/2014 2:42:07 PM

Where in PA is the I located Righteous Lion?

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 5/14/2014 12:14:52 PM

Yes Idren, InI is located bout 2 hrs south of "Philly " in a city called Lancaster. Where a lot of Amish resigns(well known for dem)!

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 5/14/2014 12:43:29 PM

InI may have to make a trip, I'm not that far (Adams County). May be difficult though as Iman owns no car, perhaps a long bike trip in I future. Are there many Rasta in the area?

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 5/14/2014 1:39:03 PM

To mi breddren Ras Nazir couldn't get thru to ur email! So,Greeting Idren! In the name of Jah Rastafari! Yes I, how InI started Jah mansion was after I got crowned, there where too many of the Idrens in di temple. Too much work to b done in Jah vineyard, so the elders and all the Idrens prayed for direction. So what Jah guided I to do is to begin a work in mi city where InI live. I begun the gatherings in InI house, and I now in search of a building. So much work to b done but little time to do it! But we must work while it is day, cuz when night comes we will cease from work! Jah Rastafari! Praise HIS name!

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I