Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5657&start_row=11

Bobo Shanti Robes

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 5/14/2014 1:47:19 PM

Path Walker, Greeting King! No Idren, there are not to many! Some claim to b! But when InI check pon dem, dem a false pretenders! Who am InI to judge? But InI should know dem by dem fruits! Yes I, I heard of Adams Country, but really not too familiar wid it. Would like to one day gather di Idrens together in PA, and start a gather, that we Idren can dwell together in unity! Jah Rastafari !

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/14/2014 2:51:18 PM

Seen Iya. InI just checked pon Iman's email and it seems to be working but that is beside the fact. Thanks Iya for getting back to I. That is pretty much what InI plan to do also. InI am going to open InI house and property up for the Yard. Then, JAH willing, when it gets bigger I will then attempt to find Inother locale.

There is ALOT of bathroom-dread around InI too. I walk down the street sometimes and hear people yell, "Rasta" as they Itinue walking. None Iver seem to want to talk though. InI no know what the deal is about that. InI see LOTS of "churches" around here but there isn't one that Iman know of that has Inything to do with HIM. InI plan on changing that. InI feel that is I calling, to spread HIMstory of Love and Inity.

Live UP Iya's

Haile I Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/18/2014 8:22:20 AM

No Robes

But self-owned Rasta clothing company: www.iandisupply.com

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 6/18/2014 9:50:04 AM

Give thanks for the link GA, always looking for ways to support conscious idren

Messenger: Prophet John Sent: 7/8/2014 5:35:06 PM

InI am also seeking proper Nazarite robes. Does anyone know anywhere or anyone to make in Addis or Shashamene? I already have the materials, but want proper robes.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I