Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5652&start_row=1

Anyone Else having trouble Posting?

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/7/2014 6:09:56 PM

Iverytime InI try to post in certain threads, the post no go through. It keep giving I "403 Error". Has any other I's run in to this today? Some threads are letting I post, others are not. The lIve Reasoning is working though.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/7/2014 6:16:50 PM

It seems to mainly be problems with Embedding Video. InI have not tried to post a picture sense receiving this error, though.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/8/2014 12:06:08 AM

I don't know why the I would be getting a 403 error.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/8/2014 12:36:46 AM

I am also unable to post videos, I get the same error.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/8/2014 8:02:01 AM

Seen Ark I InI figured I would at the minimum bring it to the attention of the admin. It makes no sense to Iman Ither. Seeing as the server seems to be running fine. It just is strange that it is denying permission to server only when's I itempt to post video.

While InI have this topic opened, I would also like to add, how do InI donate? The I can email InI or post, however the I would like to.
rasnazir420@gmail.com

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/8/2014 4:23:36 PM

I also have this issue

Another issue past few weeks....

It seems the topics can't be accessed unless logged in / signed up??? I don't know if others have noticed this? If is a universal thing it bad still ca thru Live Reasoning I am now aware that we have MANY silent viewers. Can't shut them out,,,,,,,then again maybe a just my connection

the power of knowing how to create a website..........

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/8/2014 4:35:32 PM

Seen Iya Garvey's Africa. InI looked through the source code and didn't find anything that seemed out of order. It just seemed to "possibly" be a server error. That is why I posted about donating to the site. Kind of like a "tithing" seen? Sense this is a GREAT place to praise and reason about HIM, Iman sight it as donating to the "church" for maintenance and upkeep. That is just InI thought about it, if most of the active users donated $5 or whatever, then the site would itinually get bigger and better. Which in turn would spread HIMstory and HIM truth even more, seen? InI also overstand that this would require input from the Iya Ark I as well. Just a thought.

Praise HIM chase DEM. RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/8/2014 4:41:34 PM

Forgot to add InI have not run into the problem that the I mentioned. InI have the automatic login Iverytime InI come to the page. InI set this up on I phone and computers. Iman have noticed though that sometimes when I refresh the page it logs me out, but if I refresh the page again I am then logged in. Again this seems most likely due to a server error.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/8/2014 5:46:03 PM

FIXED

Use OLD Utube code

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/8/2014 6:30:30 PM

Garveys Africa,

The issue the I is mentioning shouldn't be happening, let I know which Reasonings the I can't access without logging in and I will investigate.

In regards to donating, I have never asked and will probably never ask for donations for the website.

I am currently working on a change to prevent issues where people get logged in to somebody else's account.

For now, to prevent this issue from happening, don't post any Jah-RasTafarI links unless you remove the part off the URL that says id=7407......... and if there is an & symbol after the number, remove that as well.

Most pages have a link at the top of the page that can be used when posting a link.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I