Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5651&start_row=1

what does Aethiopia/Africa need ?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 5/7/2014 2:49:38 PM

Blessed love from the young Lion in England

The I like many like ones out there is yanting for repatriation and looking to come out of this downpressive system. The move obviously will take organisation and a plan. I am 18, still at school and I and I peers are due to apply to university this September. For a long time the I was planning on doing an engineering degree just to get some physical/construction based knowledge which could be useful tool for I in Africa. but these fees and expenses is discouraging I more and more the more I iditate on it, £9000 a year for tuition alone, a degree is a least 3 years if no more that at least £27000+ debt before one would even start a job. a degree is without much doubt is probably the best as easiest way to gain these skills and knowledge. the I thinks one must be versatile so naturally the I is self teaching Iself how to make clothes, small crafts,carvings, farming etc life necessity skills iya. but I don't think engineering or construction for that matter is wise for one to self teach. What would ones advise?

still, a bigger question is what skilled labour is Africa really in need of. If one said to the Is pick 7 skilled worksmen/women to be in Africa what would the Is say? the I is not looking to go to a big city because really and truly that is Babylon same way, maybe not to the same extent but I think ones know what the I means. the I wishes to be somewhere where the I can breath fresh, unpolluted air you know, a serene and tranquil place where InI can take in the beauty of Jah creation and have I mind at peace, that is Iman ultimate goal in life. Money and material richness is not an aspiration for I.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/8/2014 4:49:57 AM

Well Iyah I never been to d continent in dis time so really I cudnt say but one thing Iman think I ca say dey need, "counter European, Arab, Chinese and whosonever else suppress'mecy!" Mayb in d electrical field cuz I hear dey always having power outages at random times. A coworker is from Nigeria and he's a E&I man (Electrical/Instrumentation) say wen he went back a few years ago he try help wit electrical problems. Dat prolly b supm d I ca look into. D I ca look into FIHANKRA dey offer land in rural settlements.

Live Up Iyah! May d Ighest guide d I in complishing d I goal! Repartriation is a MUST!
SELASSIE I

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/8/2014 4:50:00 AM

Well Iyah I never been to d continent in dis time so really I cudnt say but one thing Iman think I ca say dey need, "counter European, Arab, Chinese and whosonever else suppress'mecy!" Mayb in d electrical field cuz I hear dey always having power outages at random times. A coworker is from Nigeria and he's a E&I man (Electrical/Instrumentation) say wen he went back a few years ago he try help wit electrical problems. Dat prolly b supm d I ca look into. D I ca look into FIHANKRA dey offer land in rural settlements.

Live Up Iyah! May d Ighest guide d I in complishing d I goal! Repartriation is a MUST!
SELASSIE I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/8/2014 4:27:21 PM

SELF RELIANCE IS THE ONGLE SCIENCE

(BUT KING, STUDENTLOAN NAH CHASE YOU INTO AFRICA!!!! PLUS ALL UK DEBT ARE WIPED AFTER 5 YEARS AWAY..... Just some inside info, stay bless)

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 5/9/2014 12:21:49 PM

greetings kings and queens in the ighest blessings of Jah Rastafari!!!
i n i is situated in nairobi, kenya, a dirty, corrupted city filled with thieves from the police to the citizens. i n i is glad to know the dispora rastafari men and women are always uplifted to improve MAma Africa, still d i has to be prepared to deal with the rough roads ahead as they are what strengthens rastafari bredrins.
Africa is the most beautiful place filled with humble and respectful people who acknowledge and respect Rastafari everywhere though they do no overstand wat it is about. Africa is a continent d i has to study deeply to overstand fully when tryin to bring development. Africa is filled with unlimited resources which can benefit not only man but also nature as well. the problem is that most development programs are run by government institutions or by outsiders who have to comply with govt. regulations thus meaning that they have to work together which is a positive vibe though filled with corruption as well.
Garvey africa has stated it very that self repartriation is important. Africa is filled with rastafari bredrins who welcome and form of help no matter its size. i n i advises the i to get in tough with Rastafari organizations to do Jah works as they mainly comply from His imperial majestys speeches that speak clearly on what actions need to be done. this will make it more easier to perform the duties that will benefit man and nature.
before the i repatriaties to d homeland, the i should first get in tough with these organizations and no burden shall overcome the i. the i should mainly focus on the rural areas as they are not fully poluted as much as the cities which are mainly run by ngos and other gorvernment instituions. repartriate to ithiopia and get to meet the rastafaris at shashamane who mainly overlook over Africa and the diaspora people. the reason i say this is because at i organization called haile sellasie organization work with the bredrins at abysinnia and the work is efficiently run.
bless up king on the positive vibe of Africa and remember self independence is crucial to perdorm i duties as working with other non rastafari people may result in unwanted burdens coz Africa is filled with conmen and conwomen.

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 5/9/2014 4:42:10 PM

Give thanks for the word sound bredrens
Consciousras what work is the I currently doing or done in Nairobi since being there?

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 5/9/2014 4:42:12 PM

Give thanks for the word sound bredrens
Consciousras what work is the I currently doing or done in Nairobi since being there?

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I