Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5649&start_row=1

Native American Rastafari

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/6/2014 11:33:15 PM

I was reading dis book called DREADS and in it it got dis Native American RAS from Arizona say e from d Havaupai tribe, and his people and d Sioux ppl painted prophecies on canyon and ca e walls. D I say one such a prophecy spoke of the coming of a SEER, a reincarnation of Chief Crazy Horse as a BLACKMAN. He would invoke the fourth apocalypse to liberate the downtrodden Red Man. Like "Anancyshiaunk," the mythical wise spider (Anansi/Anancy of d AKAN and Caribbean) he would breed dissension. the RAS says he believes BOB was dat Prophet his people spoke of.

I found dat kinda interesting d REDMAN spoke of a BLACKMAN as a prophet to liberate them.
I also found it interesting they used d same name for the spider as InI Akan Iparents which was held on to ina Islands, ANANCYskiaunk

just thought I would share

BLESS UP IYAHS!!!!

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/7/2014 5:25:10 AM

Give thanks for sharing this king.

"We Africans occupy a different - indeed a unique - position among the nations of this century.Having for so long known oppression,tyranny and subjugation,who with better right,can claim for all the freemen? Ourselves,for long decades,the victims of injustice,whose voices can be better raised in the demand for justice and rights for all?"

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I

So what the I shared makes sense Iyah.Coz Native Americans were mistreated by the white barbarians along side the black man.And indeed Berhane stand up and talk for the freedom and rights of Africans and people in general.Emancipation from mental slavery...

BLESSED LOVE n RASPECT

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I