Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5644&start_row=41

In some Ethiopian Churches.....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/22/2015 8:41:07 PM

bob marley said god black. bob marley said hes not on the white site and not on the black site. hes on gods site. bob marley was baptized.

i think the white yeshua is strange. but i dont think its that important once you found righteousness. its all about how you deal with the bible and that you are not controlled by the church. so those things are just superficial.

but yes, in the end its all about the black identity. "jesus christ never had blue eyes" is a line i like. but if you believe in him, there are more important things anyway. and if not, its not like HIM had promoted this things. ga had already used a fitting quote.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/22/2015 8:49:39 PM

Marley say "BLACK SUPREMACY"

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/22/2015 9:01:10 PM

yeah. i like it too. when i think of black supremacy i think of african values, traditions and believes which are pure unlike the ones of the white western world. i think of the great things that were invented in africa and personally i see africa as the source of life. i think of the thought that we have to put our focus on africa especially since the days of slavery are over. especially black people. thats what i like about the concept of black supremacy. some say even the word black "racist" is positive.

but i dont think that one race is "worth" more than the other. ok, i am really tolerate regarding certain thoughts about the fact that black people are the original people (designed by god). but not in a nazi way of thinking.

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 6/23/2015 5:43:33 AM

God is black. God does not reflect, HIM radiate light. Black people are the original people, pero modern dark skinned people are no more original than light skinned people, both have evolved.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I