Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5643&start_row=1

RasTari Livity

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: LijTafari Sent: 5/4/2014 11:03:11 AM

InI have been doing some Reasoning about Christianity in RasTafari. And, InI have verbally fought with InI Idren because they didn't have the same views as InI. But, after a deep meditation, InI realize that as long as you live your life righteously, and avoid evil, you are still a righteous person in the Almighty's eyes.

Shalom, RasTafari.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/4/2014 11:20:13 AM

Seen Iya Lij. Did the I see what iman posted in the live reasoning last night? Iman was not sure if the I was still reading since InI was not getting a response, seen?

The I asked InI what iman have faith in. Iman said LOVE. Iman am actually posting this while InI am standing outside of a "christian" church that will not let InI and I Queen inside, seen? Iman STILL LOVE them, as the are JAH Iration seen?

InI am happy to see the I has iccepted all. Even though InI do not like this word, Love is MY religion. I don't CONdemn I don't CONvert, this is the calling have you heard? The world still fight over "religion" Iveryone have right to a decision, seen?

RastafarI.

Messenger: LijTafari Sent: 5/4/2014 11:22:54 AM

Seen. His Majesty would never reject a righteous man because of his faith. InI misgana (give thanks) for the I's helping InI achieve this new overstanding.

Shalom RasTafari.

Messenger: LijTafari Sent: 5/4/2014 11:24:25 AM

I brethren, Iman will be back here for a Live Reasoning at 5:00pm if you want to join the I.

Shalom, RasTafari.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/4/2014 11:46:38 AM

Welcome forward Nyah.

James 2:14-18

"Faith Without Works Is Dead"

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

Psalm 133: Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brethren dwell in unity!

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/4/2014 11:58:50 AM

VERY WELL put Iya Garvey's Africa

Praise HIM

His Imperial Majesty Haile I Selassie I the First JAH RastafarI

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/4/2014 2:50:27 PM

BLESSED.
I&I are truly ECHAD.
What a joy to see brothers dwell in Inity.
Yes I, well spoken Kings.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I