Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5635&start_row=11

Don't go back to Africa

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/29/2014 11:25:28 PM

Africa is big enough to handle all Africans @ home n abroad so Timbaho haffe know dat. Offcorse there are many problems in Africa but dat should not be used to discourage repatriation. Remember de concept of Jah Kingman. Where is dat Kingdom of Jah fo Black people? It is Africa after black liberation has been accomplished. Africa haffe united into one Kingdom gorvened by de Almighty I (Iyacrasy). All de boder lines n countries widin Africa haffe burn to give way fo Jah Kingman n repatriation.

Messenger: Timbaho Sent: 4/29/2014 11:39:03 PM

borders done. that sounds ire. no more passports, visas, fees, searches, interrogations. if you can make that a reality that would be truly wonderful. a shining example for the rest of the world. free movements throughout the whole of Jah creation if everyone else could follow suit.

just wondering something. why do black people only think about taking back Africa and not looking further forward to the future ? eventually won't you also choose to venture out to explore and inhabit other regions of the planet also ? or one thing first !!!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/30/2014 12:43:44 AM

Remember de words of prophet Garvey when he seh Africa for Africans @ home n abroad. I n I black peope have Africa so we no need no other lands since those lands are fo other people (e.g Europe fo Europeans). Remember Rastafari is a back to Africa movement so it is I n I duty as Rastas to fight fo repatriation of black people. Its I n I duty to make Afrika to be Jah Kingman so dat repatriation can be convinient to all blacks. Fireburn all de republics n monachies widin Africa. Foward to Africa

Messenger: Timbaho Sent: 4/30/2014 1:13:20 AM

seen. imagine one day all the dry lands (continents) being pulled back together again and forming one body. then all of creation including all races of people could live together without separation or division. to me that would be heaven on earth. people have tried to connect everything up using fiber-optic cables, satellites, and other wireless technology and the ancients tried using the Irits but people continue to be divided and separate. hopefully god can figure us out somehow. until such time i wish for every man to find their fig tree. Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/30/2014 9:50:10 AM

My brotherman return....

Isis BlackHeart......long I nuh hear the I Fyah. Give thanks everytime far-I.

I have to fully agree with the I. I got the same impression from this reasoning..... YES we need to be careful and think things through, but poverty / crime or stories of hardship are NOT going to deter us from reaching back/forward to Africa.... seen? Africa is OUR home. No matter what the goings on are thats OURS seen? If its something wrong in Africa its up to US to fix it.

Black people in the west are in a state of KIDNAP....its deeper than just i live here and you live there.

I'd also like to point out, any stories of 'hardship' in Africa are NO comparison to the stories WE have out here in the West from they took we 500 years ago....None at all. As the elders used to tell me..... You have to be a Mighty Lion to reach a Zion..... seen? Theres a message in that. Ragamuffin anytime.

BLESS UP!!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/30/2014 11:36:45 AM

Idren Timbaho: "if you can make that a reality that would be truly wonderful."
I&I can make that happen, but no One can do it alone. Repatriation has always been a communal thing. No one is asking Iman to go to Africa and sit down and wait. But King, which gifts Iman have to sUPport the building of that utopian livity? Each One is blessed in a specific way - find out what the I strengths are and use them to sUPport I&I brothers and sisters, in Africa or wherever Iman wanna be.
And this is not about material comforts, although that can be a possibility with all I&I working together. This is about Inity and mental, physical, and spiritual freeItes. So those who are blessed with leadership skills have to replace the leaders who have proven themselves divisive and downpressive.
Personally I know that I will return to Africa. After having risen fully in love with the blessed land and its people, I wished my feet never had to leave that place, but soon Iwombman will forward again. But only when Iwombman am fully equipped to complete I purpose using the gifts JAH has given this servant.
And although babylon not a geographical place, I&I strive for the Exodus out of babylon and I fully desire to see the I's in that beautiful place working in Inity to fulfill the goals of HIM.
Blessed love in JAH RASTAFARI.

Messenger: AdeMarley Sent: 4/30/2014 4:45:02 PM

Blessing

This is a great reasoning and the I encourage all Africans to come home,we in the motherland needs your help,like dube said millions are waiting to hear the massage,yah will lead you all home safely.
Blessings

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/30/2014 11:04:36 PM

Timbaho is not an African, as he said, his ancestors were "white-british SA settler". He call them settler, I think Africans may have a different name for that.

He has come on this forum with several different names and has been told on several occasions not come here again, because of his behavior everytime he has come.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/30/2014 11:37:33 PM

U nuh easy Ark-I!

Timbaho brethren.....

tell us about the settler side of your family in Africa. Which kind of settling the i a do? The I reside / have works in SA?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/1/2014 12:10:13 AM

He won't be posting here anymore.

I can't remember exactly what his ancestors did, but it is the standard white settler things that they do, you know, reaping from other people's land and thing. His family left South Africa before he was born. There was a time he wanted to go to Ethiopia, he was part of the reason I wrote the Reasoning:

Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa..

Look at how he comes with this name Timbaho and writes about Africa. When he had the fantasy that He could have some easy life in Ethiopia, doing something for himself, he thought it would be a nice thing to do. When he see a next white man go there to do something for himself, who runs into hardships and obstacles, he doesn't like the idea too much.

So who did he want to go to Africa for, Africans or himself?

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I