Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5634&start_row=1

Why don the I's LIve reason?

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/28/2014 5:15:55 PM

Iman have live reasoned twice with LijTafari and once the I Eleazar reasoned with InI aswell. Iman was just wondering why the I's no use the Live reasoning as much? Iman have been logged in all day, near bout. One Iya came in and InI greeted them then the I immediately logged out without saying anything to I.

Whats gwan Rasta? Lets all bide up and reason Igether so HIM JAH RASTAFARI can reach the Ites that should be reached, seen?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/28/2014 6:53:49 PM

One reason I have never tried the live reasoning is that I use the cell phone to check this forum in between tasks. I don't usually stay on the site longer than a few minutes, unless I come back to read up a long article or reasoning. But also, I usually see the bar at the top says 0 people, so I have never tried it. Soon I&I will try to link the I's in the live chat, time permitting.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/28/2014 7:16:47 PM

Seen Overstood Ras-Queen. InI real-eyes that some of the I's are in different time zones aswell. Maybe some of the I's can get Igether and make a time where the I's can meet up and reason Igether.

Say maybe on the shabbat at 1300 hours or 1800 hours. Iman am just throwing this out there. Iman Overstand that it will take Input from all to figure out the best Iwa and day. Iman just feel that if the I's could get somewhat Igether in real time then the I's could Live up even Iya, seen? Iman feel that would help RastafarI Ichieve the Ites that it should, seen?

Iman feel the I's need to spread the word of this site to as many Ras' the I's know. Iman real-eyes that that may be hard, seeing as Iman have only met 1 other Ras-Man in real Ife, other then InI's wombman. Although Iyah have met MANY wolves insheep clothing and met many with bathroom dread. Too many, Iman say. Sad thing to see, when dem wear the dread pon head, but no know where "dread" come from or what it mean.

Just a thought Iman had and figured InI would put it out there and see if the other I's can come up with Ideas that would let InI live reason with one Inother. If one of the I's have never used the lIve reason, it is GREAT. Iman have only used it twice at about an Iwa each time, BUT Iman feel that InI Innected with the Rasta so much better than just a forum post. InI just wanna share that Iperience with more than the 2 I's that Iman have live reasoned with, seen?

Iman Ippreciate the Ras-Queen sight-up. How do the Ither I's feel about what Iman have reasoned? How does the Ras-Queen sight-up pon dis aswell? King-men and Queens, Inite.

Love and Inity Idren

Praise HIM. Chase Dem. JAH RASTAFARI.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/28/2014 10:29:49 PM

Iyah King, true RASpect for the Innective Ifforts. Appreciloved so much Ras NazIr.
When Iman say 1300 hours, which time zone is that? I&I in Pacific Standard Time.
Iwombman would love to keep Shabbat with the I's.
Blessed love!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/29/2014 4:52:00 AM

Never entered live reasoning

Most of we live in different time zones.....

And what is the difference between that and this? This is live reasoning no? Especially when busy sometime the post nah stop.

gwarn easy Idem

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/29/2014 8:53:38 AM

Iman Overstand that we don't all live in same time zones that's why InI say we need more input in this thread to let the I's sight up. Since the I say him no use live reasoning before the I should really try it. It is NOT the same. Nowhere near Iyah. Try it Iyah. Iman stay logged into it when Iman am on InI computer. Iman Itinually check d site with InI phone when InI out making rounds. InI hope to see the I in live reasoning. But bear 1 thing in mind InI Idren PLEASE no knock it till the Iyah try it. Seen Rasta? LIve up Iyah.

@Ras Queen Jah child Iman am in eastern standard. Which if I isn't mistaken is 4 Iwa ahead of the I. So InI sight that may be to early for the Queen. Since that would be 0900-1000? Iman have no problem changing that time. That was just something InI threw off top of I head, seen?

Also to all, if Iman have to stay up through out the night to lIve reason with some I's, Iman will do what Iyah haffi do. Iman would just love to live reason with the iya's. Like InI say before it is not the same and when an I try it, it will be seen.

Live up Rasta. Inite and chant down Babylon.

Haile Selassie I

Praise HIM. Chase Dem. JAH RastafarI

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/29/2014 10:04:19 AM

Yes Iyah, EST is three hours ahead of PST. Also, I wake up early in the AM, so the time Iman chose is fine. But also fine with amending the time to suit the I's needs. I&I Rastafari Kings and Queens, chime in on the plans if I&I can attend the live reasoning as well.
Ras NazIr, how does the chat work? Is it like a chat room, with more than two people sharing the same chat window? Just wondering.
Give thanks again King, Iman sUPporting Inity here and Iwombman see and apprecilove the Ifforts. Live up!! Blessed love.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/29/2014 12:40:20 PM

Yes Istren the I is Irrect. When one clicks pon d live reasoning the window opens and then on the right side it shows who is in the session. On the left side is what the I's are sighting pon with a box underneath where the I put in them thoughts or reasoning. It is exactly like an "old school chatroom". Kinda like how AOL used to be. Iman should be at Iya's house soon and will be logging into it. Should be in the next 20 min or so.

InI hope to sight up with some I's there.

Love and Inity Idren.

Stand Firm Rasta. Hail up HIM. The Lord of Lords The King of Kings the conquering lion of the Tribe Judah JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/29/2014 1:12:55 PM

@Garveys Africa Iman seen where the I went to the lIve reasoning. Then the I posted in there,

04:59:35:AM * GARVEYS AFRICA joins Reasoning
05:00:48:AM ‹GARVEYS AFRICA› this why ini nah enter..... forward to the forum again

C'mon Iyah, the Iman was only in there for 1 minute and 13 seconds. That is not long enough. Iman stayed in there for 2 hours yesterday before any I joined InI. That is why InI made this reasoning thread to try and help the I's time it and lInk up Igether. If the I opens the lIve reasoning and leaves it open in a tab then uses another tab to do whatever, a chime will sound if there is any activity in the lIve session, seen?

Rasta-Man LIVE UP, Rasta-Man NO GIVE UP. Even if it takes longer than 1:13.

Love and Inity Idren. JAH RASTAFARI.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/29/2014 2:07:40 PM

King......

I dont recall ever seeing a time when it has not said "There are zero people in Live reasoning" ...... Its not always one can keep an internet page up and on the go. Its more of a check in and check out with this thing seen?

Maybe a in-phone app could be developed in the future for accessibility. But at present I couldn't do it them way.....

Live up.

EDIT: stand corrected..... somebody in deh!

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I