Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5630&start_row=1

Can d

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/26/2014 2:12:36 PM

InI messed the subject up. I meant to say, "Can d I's help InI locate a movie?"

Iman have been trying to get a copy of "Awake Zion". Have any of the I's seen this documentary? Do any of the I's know where/how Iman could get this film?

Here is a link to what the film is about in case some of the I's have never heard of it. Albeit a short article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awake_Zion

Any help for InI would be greatly Ipreciated.

Blessed Love, KIng's and Queens.

Lift HIM up. JAH guide, JAH bless, RasTafarI

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/26/2014 2:45:37 PM

Give thanks for telling I about this documentary,Iman will enjoy to watch it Iself.

Unfortunately the movie is not available for free online.

Check out the link below(may not work,depending on wich country the I is living in):

Awake Zion Amazon

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/26/2014 3:13:16 PM

Iman give thanks to the I. Is amazon instant the only available option to InI? Iman have been looking to get a "hard copy" of the film since InI first heard about it.

Ither way, Blessed Love to the I.

Have any of the I's ever seen this film? If so, How did the I like it? Did it stick to the truth or did it have babylonian propaganda like most things on the tell-lie-vision? Some of the cast seem pretty good. Like Matisyahu, he no Isider himself Rasta-man but his music is very UPlifting and full of truth. Ispecially to the I's that look into the Old Testament. (His older albums any way) I-man am not a big fan of his new stuff. Ispecially after he left his Hasidic sect.

Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/26/2014 3:30:25 PM

Iman just come across dis site, which is d home site of the documentary. It provides many options for getting the documentary. If the Iyah's would like to check It out here is the lInk:

http://www.awakezion.net/

Peace be with the Iyahs. Rasta-Man Live up.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/26/2014 3:34:26 PM

Yes I.

Matisyahu has some really good inspiring songs.Like "King without a crown" or "no water".

But yes,from the point his views changed and and he cut his beard his music also changed and got modernized.Although he sais he still has faith in God and is spiritual.He also said in one interview that he doesn't see Selassie I as God,but that Rasta music inspired him to search for his own roots...

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/26/2014 3:45:52 PM

Seen Iyah. InI favorite songs by him are these (in no particular order):

Fire of Heaven/Altar of Earth
Jerusalem
King Without a Crown
Late Night in Zion
Youth
One Day

Iman like his cover of Berhannie Selassie's "Redemption Song".

Has the I seen the video of it?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/26/2014 3:59:55 PM

Yes I.

I like the way he did that song deh.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I