Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5629&start_row=11

Prophecy - views?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/26/2014 5:03:43 AM

EMPEROR SELASSIE I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/26/2014 5:13:43 AM

Give thAnkhs for the visual Far-I.

Nah stop.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/26/2014 7:31:54 AM

Some twist dat prophecy also!
But Iyah Webb wrote his book BEFORE he join d UNIA!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/26/2014 7:39:34 AM

What that have to do with what I just say or what I originally say king?

GARVEY me say, not webb. When I sight Garvey as a prophet theres no 'if and but and whatabout' This Rasta nah move from him square.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/26/2014 8:00:57 AM

Where and to whom did Garvey make his Look to Africa speech?

Who and from where responded to the speech and is accredited as the first Rasta?

I know who EYE prophet is......

But make me give the thread back to Jah CHILD I simply come in and state Garvey as a prophet never expect backlash.

PEACE AND LOVE

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/26/2014 11:08:03 AM

@Ras-Queen JAH child, I-man no forget what InI say to the I about the sIte I-man say I will find for the I-wombman. Iman have been looking for the website. Iman just have no luck pon dat. InI's wombman say to I it was bookmarked on I's old phone. Well, when that phone break I-wombman say her write dem marks down on paper. Only the I know what her did with said paper. Iman will Itinue search for the Ras-Queen. InI will let the I know when InI find it.

Live up. Haile I RastafarI

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/26/2014 1:08:16 PM

No backlash King not tryna lead d I from Garvey, I'm not gon reason further on dis. I brought dis up when I first got cha out of curiosity as to why ones never sight up WEBB in no way a'tall, not on some nationalistic thing as I don't c nation of European CONstruct. Just to give d man his due as d I say he was UNDER Garvey which is true, but he was on dat before being UNDER Garvey. I see dis a devisive topic and sight most off d I's reasonings so I won't go no where else with dis.

Live Up King!!!

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/26/2014 4:12:24 PM

@JAH Child I-man have not found the one site InI was looking for, for the Ras-Queen. Iman will Itinue to search for the I. Iman did come across this and InI thought that the Queen my be Interested in this page also. Here is the lInk for the Ras-Queen:

http://realtimemagazine.com/2012/03/29/religions-of-jamaica/

Iman would IpreciLOVE what the Queen's reasoning on this is. InI would also not mind hearing the other I's Ipinions aswell.

Rasta-man Live UP. Haile I Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/26/2014 4:43:27 PM

I just cant believe how some people come discredit Marcus Mosiah Garvey,the Prophet.To judge Marcus just because of the words is to close the eye on the works of the Man.
The Man did great works my kings.Plus if we are to talk of speeches and poems,why are people forgetting about the "God of Ithiopia speech","the devil in Mussolini," "the black is not a badge of shame"
All these words you are turn a blind eye???What about UNIA???

Dont let the internet fool you mi Idrens with Propaganda

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/26/2014 5:37:26 PM

Blessed love I&I.
Yes I Ras NazIr,
This article is interesting, some views: the way the author generalizes Rastafari man and wombman, the lower-case references to "rastas," creates an inaccurate perception - obviously not all I&I have the same ideas.
"No God-fearing person wishes to deny the existence of a creator. Without Jesus’s promises, there is no hope for any sort of salvation; no hope of life after death. To think that an eternal gloom of nothingness awaits one after death, (or worse: an eternal fire) is gut-wrenching. But if Jesus Christ is the answer to this inglorious phenomenon, the rasta wants to embrace Him with all his (or her) heart."
Haile JAH. Iwombman personally do not agree with these statements. This author seems to be coming from a place of fear, that there is no life after physical death without someone called "Jesus"...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I