Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5629&start_row=1

Prophecy - views?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/25/2014 3:19:00 PM

Iternal love and bless-sings Kings and Queens.

I sIght that prophecy is an important part of many of the I's overstandings of JAH Qedamawi Haile Selassie, especially biblical prophecy and the prophecies of Elders such as Marcus Mosiah Garvey. For Iwombman, the Revelation of His Imperial Majesty dawned after seeing images of HIM in coronation robes, with the triple crown and scepter, and also from learning of His speeches to the League of Nations, and seeing the way these events lined up with the biblical book of Revelation. Since the dawning of the Light, Iwombman have come to overstand HIM on a higher level, even outside the biblical prophecies - and I know many Idren also sIght the Divinity of His Majesty without necessarily looking in the bible.

The question Iwombman ask: for those who do not deal with the bible, what are I&I views on prophecy - those about JAH Rastafari and in general, the ability to sIght future events, the ability to speak truths not yet physically manifest? For those who do deal with the bible, please also share I&I views on the subject, and additional prophetic writings referring to HIM are also appreciloved. And personal stories of prophetic wiseheights as well!

Give thanks Iyah Haile I JAH.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/25/2014 4:08:41 PM

Blessed Love JAH Child. I-man personally have used MANY references that show HIM is the Divine Ruler. I have quite a few that are in InI's Ible. When I get to InI's house I will find and post them.

If the I would like to, look at the prophecies that the Ible sights must be fulfilled in order to be the Messiah. Then the I should look at what the Ible says about Yeshua did. Then the I should look at what HIM did. HIM fulfilled more of dem prophecies than Yeshua did. Which is why many Jewish people dont regard Yeshua as the Messiah. I-Man feel that Yeshua was a prophet that had a mission. That mission being to sacrifice himself for the people. Although, I-man do not feel that all one has to do is "profess Yeshua as Lord and Savior" and that gives the I a free pass to Zion. How does the I feel about this reasoning on Yeshua?

I-Man found a website (quite a while ago) that had all the prophecies that needed to be fulfilled to be Messiah. Then the site had a side by side comparison of HIM and Yeshua. I will do my best to find that site for the I Queen. When (hopefully) InI find it I-Man will comeback and give the Ras-Queen the link, seen?

Selassie I RastafarI.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/25/2014 4:18:48 PM

Seen Brother, give thanks.
Blessed love.

Messenger: LijTafari Sent: 4/25/2014 5:28:36 PM

Greetings JAH Child and Ras NazIr.

We elect Rastafari should not worship Marcus Garvey as HaElohim. Marcus Garvey was indeed a prophet, and he definitely had a job to do. But, he fell away from His instruction. He continued to refer to us as Blacks and Negroes, instead of recognizing us as Ethiopians. We Ethiopian Hebrews should not give Marcus Garvey the title of "Messiah". That is blasphemy to the True Messiah. I am not condemning Marcus Garvey, but we elect Rastafari need to become informed before we get involved. This is the only way to get out of this state of inertia. We elect Rastafari have faith in the prophesies stated in the Menfes Q'dus. Therefore, we have faith in Yeshua. H.I.M. Haile Selassie I teaches us these things.

Read the Christmas Interview with H.I.M. Haile Selassie I:
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Haile_Selassie_Christmas_Interview_with_Dr._Oswald_Hoffman

Learn more about Marcus Garvey:
https://www.youtube.com/user/EthiopianWorldNET/search?query=Marcus+Garvey

Take notes on Wendim Yadon the Lecturer:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RastafariSabbathical
https://www.youtube.com/user/EthiopianWorldNET

We elect Rastafari need to become stronger disciples, on a spiritual level.
The truth is an offense, but it is not a haTiat

Shalom.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/25/2014 6:16:29 PM

Incient prophecy has always been a science. They overstood the cyclical nature of life and worked through it. There are many different kind of prophecies. MARCUS was most definitely a prophetical man

Messenger: LijTafari Sent: 4/25/2014 6:24:57 PM

Greetings GARVEYS AFRICA.

James Morris Webb was the first to state "Look to Africa for the crowning of a Black King; He shall be the Redeemer."

Marcus Garvey simply repeated his prophecy:
http://www.acobas.net/teaching/activities/rastafari/rastawebquest/garvey.html

Take notes on Wendim Yadon the Lecturer:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RastafariSabbathical
https://www.youtube.com/user/EthiopianWorldNET

Don't take my word for it. Check it out for yourself.

Shalom.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/25/2014 7:13:35 PM

Shalom and RASpect LijTafari, and giving thanks for the YouTube suggestions; Iwombman have heard the I on RastafariSabbathical channel, great insight the Iman teaches, give thanks. Especially love the Hebrew and Amharic language explanation and emphasis.
Give thanks Garveys Africa, I sIght the I point about cyclical nature. But let I&I give Iman another example of what Iwombman mean by prophecy: I&I have dreams. A lot of dreams, with specific events and people. The dreams will play out soon after (days, weeks) either exactly like the dream, or very close. Other dreams have events or images full of symbolism, and the symbolic meanings will soon play out to be true. And obviously many stories have been written by or about people who have dreams with this same foresIght. What does Iman say about that occurrence? Does Iman say this due to a cyclical existence in which these events actually have happened before, and some cosmic memory is being presented in I&I insciousness? Or are these messages from JAH Irit preparing I&I for things to come, but that have not actually occurred yet?
And do these mystical Intuitions play a part in Iman overstanding of JAH RasTafari?
Blessed love all Kings and Queens.

Messenger: LijTafari Sent: 4/25/2014 7:28:24 PM

Pay close attention to your dreams. I recommend writing them down as soon as you wake up so that you don't forget them. Meditate on your dreams and try to overstand what they mean. As Joseph did in the book of Genesis 37:5-10, 40:9-19, 41:15-32.

While in a dream, we enter a different dimension of reality, apart from the %1 of reality that we recognize. Dreams are a very spiritual state of mind, and seem to be very real. This is because they are real, and all relate to a spiritual connection with HaElohim.

Shalom.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/26/2014 4:23:12 AM

LijTafari

I say Garvey was a prophet and you tell me he was not the first to say to Look to Africa. But How you know is that prophecy I a talk? Marcus is the Greatest Prophet of our time. Is not one prophecy Marcus come with. If we are playing that game then it would be wrong to claim only Webb for that particular statement. Martin Delany contributions from the 1850s or Alex Crumnell telling black people to repatriate and look to Africa from the 1800s. Ethiopianism as a whole, there wasn't one man or one place of origin for these ideologies. Garvey encompassed the growing PanAfrican and black nationalist vibration growing from as early as the 1800s into ONE organisation and brought it to the FOREFRONT.

Problem with those I mentioned AND 'Reverend'. Webb is they are still very christianised in their teachings. With Garvey.... although Christian, it was never a mainstay of his philosophy. He looked deeper than the Bible and took that one step further.

To deal with your claim....It was Garveys statement which Howell was responding to. Two Jamaicans responding to each other. Had Garvey not made this proclamation would Howell have responded to Webb? In the States?
You know Webb was an Employee UNDER Marcus?

Garvey is not to be discredited.

I think certain Rastaman pree 2 much Utube view

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/26/2014 4:57:08 AM

Messenger: LijTafari Sent: 4/25/2014 10:28:36 PM

Greetings JAH Child and Ras NazIr.

We elect Rastafari should not worship Marcus Garvey as HaElohim. Marcus Garvey was indeed a prophet, and he definitely had a job to do. But, he fell away from His instruction. He continued to refer to us as Blacks and Negroes, instead of recognizing us as Ethiopians. We Ethiopian Hebrews should not give Marcus Garvey the title of "Messiah". That is blasphemy to the True Messiah. I am not condemning Marcus Garvey, but we elect Rastafari need to become informed before we get involved. This is the only way to get out of this state of inertia. We elect Rastafari have faith in the prophesies stated in the Menfes Q'dus. Therefore, we have faith in Yeshua. H.I.M. Haile Selassie I teaches us these things.

^^And King. You dont know if a Bobo you a talk or not? Garvey was one of I Gods. Most definately. If you dont want to accredit him thats fine but dont tell Rasta what Rasta should do after Rastafari DONE proclaim Garvey, Emmanuel and HIM as 3 manifestation of God / Messiah or whatever you want to put it.

+Some Rasta have NO faith in Yeshua..... A reasoning with one of them dread could do you some good.

Now tell us how Marcus 'fell away from his instruction'

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I