Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5628&start_row=31

most I greetings Idren

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/25/2014 4:10:49 PM

Truth King!! Isis.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/25/2014 4:59:03 PM

@zionmountain Seen. I overstand the
I reasoning. Does the I no use any
other word? Other than HIM word? If
so, what word and why?

I use other words,some are symbolikal,some are literal,some are just myth and beliefs,some are reality.

The only reality word I can testify is the words from the Lion's mouth which I know to be real.Some other words were written to suit some people and some words have no evidence of truth,so I man nah deal with that to Identify I,but the words of H.I.M the living God.
Why confusion,myth and beliefs yet I and God is a Living Man?

Messenger: LijTafari Sent: 4/25/2014 5:51:02 PM

H.I.M. Haile Selassie I attends President Kennedy's funeral:

Take notes on Wendim Yadon the Lecturer:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RastafariSabbathical
https://www.youtube.com/user/EthiopianWorldNET

Read, Reason, and Rise.

Shalom.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/25/2014 6:25:04 PM

Give thanks for the picture.
Look how majestic H.I.M is in dat royal dressing.

The 3 time best dressed King in the whole world.
The King of kings.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/25/2014 9:28:42 PM

I-Man thank LijTafari for the picture of HIM. HIM sure look like the King of Kings. RastafarI.

I-Man overstand that HIM did go to funerals. Although, HIM never (to InI overstanding) took the nazarite vow. Which would mean that HIM would have no problem with being under the same roof as death. Seen? I-man have taken the nazarite vow and separated I-self unto JAH. Therefore, I-man will not be under the same roof as death. Seen?

Iman feel that the vow InI took between InI and JAH RastafarI, HIM would rather I UPhold that vow instead of giving into babylonian pressure from I-mans family. How does the I feel about this reasoning? If I-man was no nazarite, then I-man would have no problem with going to a funeral. As previously stated by I and other Iyahs, it is more important to show you love and Inity to the I's family while them still alive. Seen? I also do not feel the need to have a "death celebration" seeing as the Rasta-Man no die. Rasta-Man only live up. Dem body in casket is not the person the I knew. Dem Irit is with JAH JAH in Zion. Seen?

Praise UP King Selassie I and Omega the Queen. JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/26/2014 12:55:58 AM

Here are two posts I made in the reasoning

Circumstances

---------------------

I just had an experience, not related to eating meat, but related to what I mentioned about Nazarites not going near a person who has died.

A woman who is a friend of my family, who I have known all my life and is like a grandmother to I just passed away. I just got a message at work from I mother saying that one of the daughters of the woman asked I to be a pallbearer at the funeral.

When I heard the message, it pained I because I loved the woman like a grandmother, and her children are like aunts and uncles to I, her son is even I Godfather, so I felt sad that I had to refuse the request, but I knew I had to refuse it. So I delayed calling for a few minutes to think about it, but no matter what went through I head, I couldn't convince Iself to make an exception. This reasoning topic came into I head while I was thinking about it.

So I called I mother to tell her, and then told her that I would call the daughter of the woman to tell her personally, because I didn't think it was right for I to let my mother give them I response, unless I had accepted.

So I called the daughter and told her that I couldn't do it, and I explained about the Nazarite vow and how I was not allowed to go that close to somebody who has died. I apologized and told her that I would have accepted if it wasn't for that, but that I couldn't do it.

She was understanding and didn't seem to be offended by my response.
---------------------------

--------------------------
I attended the funeral of the woman I spoke about in the previous post. I stayed far from her throughout the whole proceeding, and while people went close to her to pay their last respects, I chanted for her from where I was.

Her children had no bad feelings and treated I as they always have, and I family was invited to come to their house afterwards, and the only other people there were the siblings of one family of cousins. I children brought happiness in their house, which comforted them in this time of sorrow.

When people have more Iverstanding of who I and I are and what restrictions I and I have, then they will have respect for these things; and when I and I Trod in their lives, the Blessings and Irits that I and I bring will show them the fullness of I and I Livity, and why I and I must stay away from certain things. So even if they don't have complete Iverstanding, they will have acceptance of I and I Trod.

I must speak about the woman who had her funeral this weekend, because she is a Blessed woman. Whenever I would come to her house she would always show such Love and Happiness, her Love would fill you with Joy. When I think of her, I can only think of her with a smile on her face. She is filled with the Irits of God, and it beams from her.

When one of the priests spoke about her, he refered to the Light that came out of her whenever he saw her, and the Love she showed. I Loved to hear him speak about that because that part of her must be known. She is an example for Ones and Ones Learn from. Selassie I is Love, so let I and I Love.
--------------------------

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 4/26/2014 5:32:11 AM

Iman is not a Nazarite man but I do Iverstand why they dont partake in going to a burial. I personally don't have a issue with going to an funeral but most of the time the vibes are just very intense and sad. But I and I know that that is well Iverstandable. One day I and I will all face the same thing seen. Raspect to all Idren and Sistren who took the Nazirite vow you know.

His Majesty speaking about the death of his beloved son Prince Makonnen:

Mortality is man's inevitable course. We must patiently accept God's resolution in giving us Makonnen, the one whom he gave us to be the ornament of our life, and recalling him.

Death changes everything, sweeps everything away. Even mistakes.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/26/2014 6:58:34 AM

Anybody do the whole nine nights thing?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/26/2014 7:19:16 AM

Nine night a JA thing right? No not here Iyah but we have wat we call a "Second Line" stemming from New Orleans and the "Repass"!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/26/2014 7:54:06 AM

^I not sure Kingman is just what I see many people a carry out in the community. But as I said I man don't really deal with any of them thing. As a youth, Rasta did always teach I we don't deal in death or funeral and from there I just take it.

But interesting to learn.... I've never heard of second line and repass can you share more? I'm guessing your not too inna them too though from what the I has said.

Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I