Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5628&start_row=21

most I greetings Idren

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/24/2014 10:43:40 PM

Seen Garveys Africa. Seen and overstood I-man. InI I-gree with the I's reasoning. Very well put by the I-man. Praise up the Iya power, I Idren.

Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/25/2014 1:37:51 AM

I overstand the Is opinions on funeral,but what Iman say is,attending a funeral really matters in African cultures,and not attending a closest relative's funeral is like a boycott or a politikal statement.

Imagine a father dead,and there is only a son left by the dead.It is expected dat the son bury the father.
Now imagine if the son wont attend father's funeral,will it be reveal a good picture or instead people will shun Rasta???
Iman think its just a social thing,and it doesnt mean you are mourning the dead,because fyah burn death,but consoling with the dead's family.
There are many elders with long long locks dat they never trimmed,dont tell I they never had deceased relatives????

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/25/2014 1:46:38 AM

" would the I agree then that we should
"bun the words of Selassie I"? Should
we "bun the Ible of which HIM put
together?" Should we "bun the Kebra
Nagast?"

I never meant dat way Iyah.The words of I majesty we are uplift the most,dats why I said you cant avoid attending a loved's funeral because of a scripture or book.

I Majesty never said I mustnt attend a funeral.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/25/2014 4:56:12 AM

HONOURABLE RAS NAZIR: I have only 1 question, where upon this Earth is the I located?

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/25/2014 5:00:19 AM

Seen zionmountain. But a son arranging the burial of a father, and a funeral; are two different things. And a son shouldn't feel forced to put on a show for anybody. All im saying is people perspective and way of dealing with things are different. Some people hold cremation and have no public funerary service at all........ Its the funeral ceremony is what I have seen the Ras dem not 2 dealing with

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/25/2014 8:18:19 AM

@zionmountain Seen. I overstand the I reasoning. Does the I no use any other word? Other than HIM word? If so, what word and why?

@black christ salvation. I-man live in Georgia USA.

@garveys Africa I-man have no problem with putting funeral together for a relative/loved one. I igree with the I's reasoning.

Iman just no go under same roof as dead body. Seen? I-man no touch a dead body. Seen? If some would "shun" rasman for that then let dem shun I. I-man have been the "proverbial black sheep" of I-man family. Fine by I. I would rather be the black sheep then be the white sheep, seen? RastafarI!! Better for I-man to have a black heart then a white heart. If dem babylonians wanna shun InI for no going under same roof as death, I-man say let dem. Live up!! Rasta-man no die. So why him go to "death celebration"? Rasta only live up. Celebrate him life. Remember him life. Him no need body when him Irit in Zion with JAH JAH, seen? Rasta-man being shun is no thing new. Babylonians gonna shun rasta no matter what rasta-man do. Only dem who open eyes and reject babylonian ways (no matter how small) will see I-man and Rasta-man for what the I is. Seen?

Praise HIM. Chase dem. RastafarI.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/25/2014 10:08:31 AM

Greetings Iyahs. Yes, seen Ras Nazir, especially when Iman say it's more important to spend time with the loved One while I&I on Irth. If Iman with father up until last day, the father knows his son's love and going to a funeral to prove it is unnecessary. And yes I, let I&I be shunned by those who lack overstanding (because any One who shuns another One obviously missed JAH and Yeshua's message about ONE PERFECT LOVE). And even the Iman name, Nazir, means one set apart (certainly Iman know this), so being shunned by society is to be expected. RASpect for holding the vow important above the opinions of others, more power and ithority to Iman.
Blessed love and peace Idren.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/25/2014 1:14:24 PM

RastafarI JAH child. Iya's Ipinion Is spot on with Iman thoughts. Blessed love I-man (I-wombman?). Iyah sight up with the I's reasoning. JAH bless JAH child. I-man overstand the NazIr meaning. I-man do set I self unto JAH JAH. Iyah expect babylonians to shun InI. Let dem. InI have no problem being the stone that the builder refuse.

JAH guide InI through the heathen way while InI trod the Iyah Ras-man path through the belly of the beast. HIM no lead I astray. HIM lead I to Zion, seen?

Selassie I praise HIM up. RastafarI.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/25/2014 3:24:19 PM

Yes King, blessed is the I whose heart is set in the paths of Zion (Psalm 84:5). Bless up Iyah!

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/25/2014 3:54:50 PM

That Is all Iyah can do. All Iyah gwan do. Follow HIM path HIM laid out for InI. I-man will Itinue to trod the Iyah-Man path Intil InI get to raIse up to Zion to be with HIM and the rest of the blessed I's, Into HIM kingdom. HIM is the only ruler of Irth. HIM is the only King of Kings, Lord of Lords. HIM is the Conquering Lion of Judah. HIM from the root of David.

Lift HIM up because HIM lift all the I's up.

Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I