Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5628&start_row=1

most I greetings Idren

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/24/2014 2:30:02 PM

Hail up KING Selassie I and Omega the Queen

Greetings Idren and Istren. Long time lurker. Signed up last night and posting I's Introduction at this Iwa. I-man will give the I's and brief Iditation about InI. Firstly, InI would like to thank HIM Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI for everything and the Idren Ark I a great place to learn and reason together.

I-man consider Iself a Nazarite Ras-man. InI and I wombman have been trodding the path of the Iya man for 2 years now. For YEARS I-man was a baldhead and was getting sucked into the babylon system. Then one day, I woke up and the Irit of HIM came to me. That day I ordered "Chanting Down Babylon" and looked through InI's Ible and took the Nazarite Vow. I am proud to say I am no longer a baldhead and no longer look to "christianity" as my guide on I path.

It is just amazing, how in these couple of years, I-man has woken up to the truth. I can easily spot the babylonian propaganda along with the LIES spewed by the "christian" churches around the I's location. Once I-mans head was no longer bald, I was shunned by the churches around here. I only go to them now because I take care of InI's grandfather of whom is 83yrs of age. (He is a primitve baptist, if any of the I's would like to look it up and learn about it)

Nowadays, I-man and I wombman take him to his "church" but we have to sit outside. Which honestly, is fine by I. When I first started on this path I trod, the "preachers" would make the "sermons" about how InI was wrong because I am supposed to be clean cut, no locks no beard. I would ask them if they knew about the stone the builder refused. I even had one of the babylonian "preachers" say to I and I wife that, "We were looking 'to deep' in the Ible and other scriptures not in the Ible". He said all we needed to do was profess our faith and "believe" in jesus and that was all that mattered. I-man asked him how can you look to deep into the most important aspect of our lives? I even gave him scriptures supporting InI's path. He walked away mumbling to himself and now they make it clear that they dont want anything to do with the I's. That is fine, ALL InI need is HIM and the Iration that was made for I-man.

This is I's story in a nutshell. I-man could go on and on. I will be glad to answer any questions the I's may have. I look forward to reasoning together. Peace be with all the I's. InI cannot wait to hear from all the I's.

Praise Jah. Praise HIM. JAH RASTAFARI.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/24/2014 3:08:38 PM

GREETINGS NIAH, welcome to the reasonings!

Where the I de?

That story of the I dealings with the Preacher them give I some full joyment still when them tell the I the I is looking too deep..... too deep into the book them say will save i? LOL! Haffi laugh and hope them will reach a overstanding still.... A book of Law, and all they say you need is faith in Jesus? Then whe de book for?

Blessed Love King...... Remember the words of the elder Ras de, and hold faith

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/24/2014 3:31:35 PM

Greetings and blessed love to I&I, bless up the King and Queen!
JAH guide & provide Iyah Rastafari.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 4/24/2014 3:59:33 PM

Greetings Ras, Iman look forward to reason with the I. And I mother's surname is Nazir.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/24/2014 4:16:15 PM

Seen I-man. InI am currently in Georgia, USA. The belly of the beast of babylon. The video that the I posted reminded me of one day after the "church" had made it clear that I-man and I wombman were not the "correct fit" for their babylonian ways. InI were standing outside with I wombman reasoning, burning sacrament, and listening to some of the sound of the trinity. The elder I, Peter Tosh came on and one of the songs I have never heard before started playing. The song was, Stand Firm. WOW, did that music hit the nail on the head. It was perfect for the situation that I-man was in. It is nice how JAH sends the I's what they need when it is needed.

A little more NO-ledge about one of the churches. This was before we quit going inside. I -man would sit next to I grandfather at the church. These people would LITERALLY fight over who sat in the back seats. The back rows would fill up first, slowly moving closer to the front. (which makes NO sense to the I, wouldnt one want to be as close to the elder as possible? I would. Seen?) Anyhow I-dren, The CON-gregation would give the "preacher-man" a piece of candy. They tell him that when that candy is done, then he should be done with his sermon. One day, he ran late because of a visiting "preacher". While the visiting preacher was in front of the CON-gregation, this woman said, "I wish he would shut up. He isnt a damn scientist" She said this loud enough for the whole CON-gregation to hear. (The visiting preacher was talking about creation and how it lines up with science). After he was done the normal preacher came up and thanked him for his words, then he started doing closing benediction. This woman cleared her throat LOUDLY and held her arm up and started tapping her watch. The preacher just went ahead and ended it, without the closing statements.

A few months after this example, I-Man was standing outside (I had stopped going in at this point) and the preacher walked outside and said, "Yall can come in. We dont mind different people involved in the dialogue." I-Man asked him, "So it is okay for InI to talk to you and ask questions whenever you say soomething I dont quite overstand?" His reply was, "No, you are supposed to just sit there and listen to the message and feel the presence of jesus." I asked him how is that a "dialogue", wouldnt that be a "monologue"?

About the book, I-Man, they say all that matters is believing in jesus. Them also say that one does not need to follow the old testament because jesus came and did away with all "those rules". Them say that jesus comes before god, then they look CONfused when i say that in the Ible it says NO man can come before god. Jesus was a man correct? Then they fall back to the you are looking to deep into it. Hypocrites I say.

It wasnt that long after InI found HIM, that InI REAL-ized that all dem songs the baldhead sing are slave songs. It was/is just amazing at how I can pick out all the propaganda babylon spreads now. Them try to keep the Iya-man and the Rasta-man down with them songs of downpression while acting like them arent the downpressors. I-man just have a very hard time believing that it doesnt matter what I-man does and how I-man acts, all I have to do is "profess jesus" and all is good. And let them hear you call jesus, yashua. They really dislike that. Soul-seekers, I say.

Seen Garveys Africa? I-man give thanks to the I's reply and look forward to more of them.

JAH <---The way the light the TRUTH

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/24/2014 4:19:42 PM

Blessed love. InI thank the I's for the warm and kind welcome. I look forward to many more reasonings as well.

Hail UP RastafarI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/24/2014 4:31:52 PM

Yes-I...... STANDFIRM...... That Tosh deh no easy! Sound like it reach at the right time.

The best thing about the Idem story. Is that the Iman still carry the I elder to the Baptist Church despite the Iman coming up with a new overstanding. Definately, I know how precious the Church (Especially Baptist) can be to our elders. That generation deh, it wasn't up to them to come to the level of overstanding which has been revealed to InI in this time. But remember Garvey was a Baptist. Iman pleased to hear them story and struggle for the elder dem. And hope the Church can give the elder his necessary strength and upliftment still. The fact that the I elder still deals with the I is a joy too. Too often difference in religious / spiritual opinion or interpretation will cause destruction in a family unit......When the family is the MOST important, above all of that. Relating back to Garvey, I always say at the end of the day Garvey included people of all faiths into his organisation because he knew there was a deeper connection still.

Yeah man, give thanks for the share

Haile

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/24/2014 5:12:49 PM

Seen I-man, Overstood. InI feel JAH hit me with music at the Iwa it was needed. JAH know what HIM is doing. Never question, never "believe", KNOW JAH is ALWAYS there for the I's that seek HIM. Even there for those that dont seek HIM. HIM IS there.

The only problem that my elders dont over-stand, is that the I cannot/ will not go to a funeral. Dem have asked the I, Why? I show them the scripture,(Numbers 6) BUT with them being raised baptist them just tell I that torah no longer matters. I tell them it matters to I and it matters to HIM. Therefore, it matters. Dem have said to me why I dont join the church, as they can obviously tell how I live my life in accordance to HIM word. The best InI can anyway. I told them I do not agree with what them church say/do. InI's grandfather told I that I will never find something I completely agree with and I should join the church. I told them I have found what I agree with and I carry I's church everywhere InI am. JAH Irated earth for all the I's, and the "churches" were built by man to include people of like faith and mind.

InI's grandmother asked me, "So you wouldnt come to my funeral?" I said, "No, I cant. I made a vow with JAH and this vow cannot be broken." I-man even backed it up with scripture that the Baptist could overstand. The scripture that InI used was, James 5:12 "Let your yes be yes, and your no be no" Therefore when I say Yes to JAH (or anyone else) then I am going to do what I said I will do. She seemed to overstand after that reasoning.

InI agree with Sir Marcus' reasoning. "In InI's fathers house there are many mansions." I dont feel that means "big houses", it means many different faiths will be allowed in HIM's Kingdom of Zion. Seen?

Rally round the Red, Gold, Black and Green.

Selassie I praise HIM. Give Iself to HIM. When you say Yes to HIM, that Yes better mean YES. HIM dont speak falsely to the I's, so InI WILL NOT speak falsely to HIM. Seen?

Rasta-Man Live up.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/24/2014 6:14:16 PM

" Too often difference in religious /
spiritual opinion or interpretation will
cause destruction in a family
unit"

So is I own family,its so sad

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/24/2014 6:23:27 PM

" The only problem that my elders dont
over-stand, is that the I cannot/ will
not go to a funeral. Dem have asked
the I, Why? I show them the scripture,
(Numbers 6) BUT with them being
raised baptist them just tell I that
torah no longer matters. I tell them it
matters to I and it matters to HIM.
Therefore, it matters. Dem have said
to me why I dont join the church, as
they can obviously tell how I live my
life in accordance to HIM word. The
best InI can anyway. I told them I do
not agree with what them church say/
do. InI's grandfather told I that I will"
never find something I completely
agree with and I should join the
church. I told them I have found what
I agree with and I carry I's church
everywhere InI am. JAH Irated earth
for all the I's, and the "churches"
were built by man to include people
of like faith and mind.
InI's grandmother asked me, "So you
wouldnt come to my funeral?" I said,
"No, I cant. I made a vow with JAH
and this vow cannot be broken."

Being absence from a relative funeral because of a book sounds limited and religious to I.
Because what matters most is love,and dats the Irit of Selassie I in I.Love,which means you have to pay farewell to the loved ones.

Imagine the havock it will cause when the I doesnt attend the I mother,father,sister,brother funeral.
It wont reveal the true nature of love.

Love is the ultimate,burn religious beliefs and myths,spirituality Iman deal with.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I