Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5627&start_row=1

Revelation

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/23/2014 6:29:45 PM

Greetings Rastafari

Iman got to share what I found to be a revelation and mystic.

Just a day before yesterday,I was playing some reggae tunes on I mobile phone and I was sitting with I mother and I brother's wife was preparing supper.
As I was playing the music,it attracted my brother's 3year old daughter and there was a certain picture on the musik player which filled the whole screen.
The picture was none other than that of the Most I,Emperor Haile Selassie I.Its only dat Iman using a mobile phone to browse thru this website,otherwise I would have uploaded the picture.
The little girl then asked,who was the man on the picture,I didnt want to go into much detail with she because I thought she was very young,so I just said its I.The girl then said "no you are lying,this person is wearing a headdress(she was referring to H.I.M's tripple Crown which is unusual to her).She kept insisting,and I then asked her whom she thought it was,and she replied,"aaah Jesu uyu"meaning dats Jesus,my heart pounded and I asked her again and she replied the same answer.

My mother and hers couldnt take serious what the girl said and I said,"you are very correct,you can see what the elders dont see."
It kept ringing into I meds and I hailed Rastafari heartically that Him can reveal Himself to very very young children,and to them it is as clear as daylight.

I never judged her about H.I.M being Jesus because even many Idrens still do regard H.I.M as Jesus,it just depend on Man and Man,so to a larger extent,the girl was telling Truth,and I found this so mystical.

What has been hidden from the wise and prudent has been revealed to the babies and sucklings.

Rastafari

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/23/2014 7:20:31 PM

Blessed love Rasta Far-I. The children are Imanity's hope. Give thanks for sharing this beautiful story.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/23/2014 7:28:33 PM

The I daughter is blessed with the mystic. She know haile selassie as the saviour and redeemer Almighty Jah in this time. Affi watch that one deh, rasta vibes!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 4/24/2014 2:41:34 AM

Revelation says every eye can see Christ

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/24/2014 3:39:13 AM

Give thanks for this blessed Isample of the scripture the I mentioned.Yes I.

Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings RasTafarI has ordained praise to still the enemy and the avenger.

JAH bless the little Ingels.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/24/2014 5:12:55 AM

"..di World shall See, "

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 4/24/2014 4:02:44 PM

What a Irie story brethren.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/24/2014 6:00:37 PM

Rastafari is so real,but if one is closing the third eye,this is just a bag a nonsense,like I next man who I also told the story,found the story senseless and unworthy of being told,but I told him its just because you never sight Rastafari from dat time till this time.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/25/2014 5:45:02 AM

True king.

Because of all type of wickedness in Babylon peoples third eyes are utterly shut.Becoz of this they can't discern an aura.So they just see RasTafarI as an ordinary man,not different from other people...this is the blindness that the bible and other Iritual teachings speak of,Spiritual blindness.

InI third eyes,Irits and mystics help InI to see clearly who Selassie I is.Usually InI have to work (chant,pray,praise,seek...) alot,so that this revelation be reavealed to InI more and more.But little children may be blessed with the mystics,without having to work for it,and this is becoz they don't have Babylon wickedness in them yet.

JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 4/25/2014 8:07:42 AM

One day I nephew who was under five years was browsing some pictures. Some of the photos were of family members amongst others including HIM's picture wearing His Triple Crown.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I