Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5623&start_row=1

Looking for Bay Area Reasoning/Grounding Sessions

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ktoney Sent: 4/20/2014 3:22:00 PM

Greetings,

Moved here last Aug from Atlanta. Where are my brethren??? Looking for reasoning/grounding sessions. Miss the coming together of like minds/hearts.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/23/2014 7:42:58 AM

BLESSED LOVE MY LORD!

I-MAN IS LOCATED IN NORTH EUROPE (KINGDOM OF SWEEDEN)AND DUE TO IMPRISONMENT IN EUROPE (GERMANY 4 GANJAH YEAR 2008) I CANNOT TRAVEL TO THE U.S.

BUT TRY TO LINK UP WITH THE PRIEST & PROPHET OF RASTAFARI TRU WWW.HOUSEOFBOBO.COM/GUESTBOOKENTER.HTM OR WWW.BLACK-KING.NET

JAH GUIDANCE & PROTECTION IN THY GOING OUT & COMING IN FROM THIS TIME FORTH & FOR EVER MORE

HOLY MOST HIGH KING IMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 4/24/2014 4:11:56 PM

Iman live in North-Europe too. I am in the Netherlands. The I can not go to the United States because of Herb?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/24/2014 4:17:42 PM

US, land of the slave, home of the freak. I Think you need a Visa to move deh which if you have any criminal record you will have to apply/beg/and pay for at their discression...... I am not sure if this is true for holiday-only purpose????

Raza..... which part the I deh? Rotterdam? Hague? Did a just return from dem part deh, good vibes, mostly. Rasta strong out deh.

BLESSED.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 4/24/2014 4:30:10 PM

I Think you need a Visa to move deh which if you have any criminal record you will have to apply/beg for...... I am not sure if this is true for holiday-only purposes????

This is true I-man. The US babylonian system make the I get different visas. They have "work visas", "temporary visas", and "visitor visas". Dem baldheads want complete control of the I if the I wants to come over. I-mans thoughts on why dem have the laws regarding the visa anyway.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 4/26/2014 5:20:39 AM

I am mostly in Amsterdam, Almere and sometimes in Den Haag. Yes I RasTa is firm here but there are ALOT of weak-hearted imposters who claim Selassie I name. What was the I doing in Holland if I may ask?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/26/2014 5:50:52 AM

I AM IN JAIL UP IN THE NORTHENMOST PART OF SWEEDEN RIGHT NOW. BUT I FREQUENTLY VISIT AMSTERDAM, AND I WOULD APPRCI-LOVE IT IF I AND I COULD LINK UP NEXT TIME MI DEYA...

BLESSED LOVE

HAILE SELASSIE I GUIDANCE & PROTECTION

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/26/2014 6:34:15 AM

I have a few close African brethren and sistren out there. Mostly into the music works. and I Rasta travel all bout. I hear you about the imposter thing but thats a given. I wasnt talking about Rasta imposter though fyah burn a weak heart. More say about the general vibe of the people and system toward Rasta compared to various other places..... In my experience when dealing with Europe, the Netherlands isn't too bad still.... on a vibration perspective. I see many Rastafari influenced and targeted events and opportunities. But maybe the I see it different.

LOVE LIFE AND PROPSERITY

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 4/26/2014 9:48:59 AM

Yes I if someone comes to Amsterdam I and I can link up thats no problem. Perhaps give a little Binghi Ises or just smoke some herbs.
Yes I know about Black Omolo and some other artists like One Root, Indifrica, IJAH Sensi and more. The I said RasTa is strong out deh thats true but I and I are all scattered all over the country. I was talking about the imposters because that is a big problem here in this part of babylon regardless of the true RasTafarI which is steady. But one Irie thing here is that you can grow 5 Ital Herb plants as long as it is for personal use and if It is grown naturally outside. I smoke I Herb here without any trouble but one thing is that the climate here is not very warm so if the I want To grow some plants here I and I have to plant them around this period ( April - May ) and harvest them around Augustus - Oktober. Otherwise the plants will deal with too cold weather. Misgana..

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 4/26/2014 10:03:19 AM

Today is King Willem Alexander day here Iya. But I One I only have One King SELASSIE I zelalem.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I