Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5622&start_row=11

Horus rose from the Dead

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/20/2014 3:33:50 PM

Yes I.That is interesting.

I also heard a theory that the Egyptian things are prophecies about the NT.Like one Ras tell I that Osiris is a prophecy about Selassie I.

I could never Iverstand the tree hanging thing either.

But still I think it is more likely that the cross on the Ithiopian flag is the cross of Christ...

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/20/2014 4:06:14 PM

LIE

And BUN horus

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/21/2014 2:33:28 AM

Why BUN Horus Iyah?
...Curiousity

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/21/2014 10:11:07 AM

Bun da Greek out

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/22/2014 6:57:04 AM

HAILE SELASSIE I is the ALMIGHTY.

ONE GOD FOR US ALL

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/22/2014 8:28:29 AM

Ras Nate..... when someone makes a comment or post about HORUS - ISIS and OSIRIS..... be wary of them, as they either dont know what they are talking about, or have gained their knowledge from foreign / racist sources.

And Voodoo Roots, Matthew 16:24:26....... Sounds more than suspicious to me....lol. They will tell you he was prophesizing.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/22/2014 11:41:00 AM

Yes I.

I overstand that there is much misinformation about these gods from boastful people.For example,there is so much boasting about the eye of Horus being evil and related to luciferian conspiracies...

But in reality wedjat is an Incient symbol of protection and royal power from deities.

But people see it on the dollar bill and therefore think it's evil.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/22/2014 12:43:20 PM

Ive never really overstood babylons wicked use of igods and I ancient symbols.

"everything we have dem waa"

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/22/2014 1:10:20 PM

Sum time I think dey push dem conspiracies about dem things being evil to keep ppl away from dem and to not utalize wat ever energy dey mite have. Cuz see dey use em and hold on to power, we run away from em and get run over!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/22/2014 3:46:27 PM

Ises Iyahs for all the input. As I&I read through the Prt M Hru these stories of Heru, Auset & Ausar are on I mind a lot.
Iwombman humble input, as far as I have seen, is this: it is not the reality of the physical existence of these characters, including Iyesus, or the actual occurrence of the events in their stories that I&I need to be occupied with. The message is all the same. A flesh being overstands the divine mysteries perfectly, and tries to reveal these truths to Imanity, and lives an exemplary life of love and righteousness, and the spiritual awakening while in this physical form is a resurrection from the state of spiritual death that most people have accepted. So if I&I accept the allegorical value of all if these stories and learn from the example in the story, the spiritual awakening can be I own story also, I&I are also resurrected.

Haile Selassie I upholds the Bible, that is an irrefutable fact. But why HIM accept the Bible, that is debatable. His Majesty also practices yoga, a physical and spiritual exercise known to originate in Kmt. So HIM obviously sees the value in the various ancient teachings.

Blessed love I&I. Guidance Itinually.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I