Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5621&start_row=1

The Art of Reflection

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 4/19/2014 2:19:50 AM

blessed to all

THE ART OF REFLECTION

When I look at a rock I see my self ,being hard and steady,
When I look at the soil I see my self being soft and fertile,
When I look at the plants with thorns I see my self in fear always on defense,
When I look at a flower I see myself in beauty and fearless from its tenderness and fragrance ,
When I look at a tree I see myself uprising ,giving praise to the heat of the sun ,the coolness of water , the dance with the wind which made my roots go deeper and made me rise higher and bare sweeter fruits,
When I look at the ice I see myself cold,solid in form , able to be destroyed which caused me to fear death and made my heart stone cold but when I look at the water It reminded me to be formless in essence and can adopt any form , death became an illusion , the heat of the sun made me realize I have no form only temporarily as the ego is the ice and is bound to loose its form on a short or long period of time , and time is its killer, while the water gives life , and is in between fire and ice ,the perfect balance of any extreme , the fall of rain symbolizes to surrender in life makes I a conquerer , I then is the hands of life spreading life on many different forms ,
The Art of Reflection is to see creation as a mirror of InI , a manifestation of InI ,looking outside but seeing InI innerself in many forms in a perfect ever changing harmony .

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/19/2014 6:59:19 AM

Death is an illusion... As JAH say "Death is for the wicked, Life is for the Righteous"

INI Do give thanks for Life as Life is the only thing guaranteed to Us by our God & King, King Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

INI SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I