Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5615&start_row=1

Greeting in the name of HIM from TRANSYLVANIA

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Transylvania Rastaman Sent: 4/16/2014 8:26:06 PM

Greetings in the name of
HIs royal majesty
HAILEI SELASSIE I
Jah Rastafari

InI sorry for my absence...Babylon tried my a little bit whit a surprise attack.. a attack from ini family...

THE boldHeaded SHrink ( i ant)
tried to poison InI mother and father whit Babylon-marketing-shrink stuff...The Herb in their brain-wash-head got I crazy:)))

Ini had to go a week Holliday in a German-hospital whit some great (crazy in babilon) people and convice
BABYLON-bots that they are crezy:)))

Ini is to stRong for this...INI IS BIG BOY NOW ..after the great week in hospital had to travel whit i family in Transylvania and regain the balance whit OLD INI FATHERS AND MOTHERS..

EVERYTHING IS JUST PERFECT HERE and INI FAMILY IS STRONGER than ever

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/4/2014 6:29:34 AM

"Don't associate I name and especially not Haile Selassie I name with Draculea. If you want to associate with that, it is your business, but that is not for I and I."

GREETINGS ARK I

InI have great respect for your work and knowledge..InI is new to RASTA teaching..i now ini is Rasta since creation but my english skills had improve in the last years.. In Transylvania InI learn first Romanian Hungarian, German and Gipsy.

InI truly beliefs that HAILE SELESSIE IS JAH, our savior, king of kings but i discover this in the last year..

I sorry for the association of my nickname whit Ark I and HIM, HAILE SELESSIE I ,Ini men no disrespect...

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 3/4/2014 6:30:12 PM

"Dracula has NOTHING to do with Haile I Selassie the First."

InI is totally in accord with RAS RAZA..
Haile I Selassie the Firs is REAL
And DRACULA IS A GOOD BOOK...a good fairy-tail...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/4/2014 6:40:50 PM

"maybe he see's Vlad as a saviour of the Romanian people......painted as wicked by Babylon European forces but regarded as a hero by the people of his own land.

Thats cool

But Rastafari nuh ready to adopt them thing. Vladites.... hail up. But Rasta a Rasta and have Rasta business to deal with.

I personally say don't look to Rasta to come save Europe.

See your saviour through your own eyes, Marcus principle

Contraversial I"

GREETINGS
GARVEYS AFRICA

INI SPOKEN TRUE WISDOM ..

VLAD III "Draculea" IS A GRREAT PRINCE from InI lands..
Voievod VLAD TEPES fight for the people and BABYLON INVENTED SOME GREAT INTOXICATION...

VLAD III "Draculea" ,the son of VLAD II "DRACUL" was born in TRansilvania in the Dark ages. HE WAS THE PRINCE OF TARA ROMANEASCA, other part of today Romania.

VLAD III "Draculea" has nothing to do whit the novel DRACULA.

VLAD III "Draculea" has nothing to do whit the facts that in ROMANIA energetic children are call often DRACI, STRIGOI, NECURATI...Ini was call DRACULE OR DRACULEA by old people when i was stilling fruits from there trees..

BUT INI MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IN ROMAINIA " the DIAVOL filosophy" not exist..we have noting to do whit boliwood- wolidwwod MARKETING DRACULA...

in this country INI consider VLAD III "Draculea" a Great GRANDFATHER..

Daculea I was great respect about
GARVEYS AFRICA understanding of my people...InI truly appreciate

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 3/4/2014 7:01:23 PM

"
Rastafari is always ready but he would never adopt such an thing. Because that kind of thing is not for I and I, you know. I And I say do look to Haile Selassie I to come save Europe, Asia, Africa , America and Oceania. The world would have been a much nicer and better place if we would all look to H.I.M. Yes I, see I and I own saviour through I and I own eyes, have to apprecilove Marcus teachings."

InI look to Haile Selassie I to come save ROMANIA..INI WHANT TO TRAVEL IN AFRICA AND IN JAMAICA IN THE FUTURE..INI HAS A LOT OF WORK :)

Draculea I

InI is everliving
Everfaitful
Eversore

Haile SELLASIE I
Jah RASTAFARAI

PS: sorry for the spalling am mobile in the Carpati- mountains.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I